Wedding, True Feelings, and Google

Mephiles: *with my phone* *thinks* Must destroy this. I-i can't confess... Yet. *starts putting in combination for the vault to the nukes*

Me: Hey Meph? Are you in here?

Mephiles: *thinks* Dang it.

Mephiles: Yes.

Me: Good. Do you know where my phone is? I can't find it anywhere.

Mephiles: I just found it. Here. *gives me phone*

Me: Thanks. *goes away*

🌲 Meanwhile 🌲

The real Mabel: *in cage* *sniffs* I smell a mach making chapter. WE HAVE TO BE THERE!

Dipper: Sorry Mabel but these solidified Smile Dip bars are impossible to get through without getting high or fat.

Grunkle Stan: Why did Pinkis only save my knucklehead brother!

Wendy: This place is bogies. * begins reading Avoid Eye Contact Monthly*

🌈back to craziness🌈

Scratch: Hey Sonic. How fast can you run? I want to see if Google is correct.

Sonic: Fast.

Skill (yes she's still here. She was in the labatory last chapter): I made a speed tracker that can show speeds up to 4999 MPH. All Sonic has to do is run.

Sonic: *starts running faster than the speed of sound*

Speed tracker: *off the charts*

Me: *comes in and smirks evilly and starts watching this video⬇*

Me: Well Scratch, I can tell you Sonic is slower than Eggman and Mario.

Sonic: *stops running* What was that.

Me: Just watch this video.⬆ Anyways, EVERYONE GET IN HERE NOW!

Everyone: *comes in*

Me: Okay we have this one dare for Pink to have a wedding. And since we know what Pinkis wants for the wedding we're on to have to find them. The dare is from billdiplife.

one montage to find people/ponies later

Stanley: About time you got us out of there.

Pink: I want my wedding theam to be black, red,and gold.

🕚Later 🕦

Mephiles: *in the audience* This is a waste of time. At least it's dark in here.

Me:*comes the aisle and to my place in this dress⬇*

(Idk. I'm tired)

Mephiles: *thinks* She looks hot. And how the #3ll did they get her in a dress.

The piano starts playing here 'Here Comes the Bride' and the flower fillies start throwing flower petals on the ground. Pink comes out in this dress⬇.

She walked down the aisle soon meeting up with Ford

She walked down the aisle soon meeting up with Ford. (Remember this is all happening underground) The priest (aka Bill Cipher) started talking for a long time. Finally they said their I Dos and kissed.

Frokis (pronounce: for-kiss): *kissing*

Everyone else: YAY!

Me: TO THE BUFFET TABLE!

Forkis: *stops kissing*

🍕at buffet table🍕

Tails: Hey there's still one more. And it's for Mephiles.

Me: *mouth full of pot stickers* What is it?

AuroraDream_11: It says: Heheeh thx for hugs Shadow ^^ and I dare Mephiles to tell his feeling about link and no mumbling hehe and it's from me_sss.

Me: True feelings? * swallows pot stickers*

Mephiles: *gathers up courage* *walks to me* L-Link. Um.... How do I say this? I-I get this weird feeling around you and I think it's what mortalities call love. I l-love you, will you be my g-girlfriend?

Me: *kisses him* *brakes kiss* How's that for an answer?

Mephiles: *blushing as red as Knuckles* G-g8.