Date, Devoice, Nerds, and GOODBYE MABELLAND!

Amy: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Me: *bursts through the door with my sword* WHERE ARE YOU, REDEAD!!!

Amy: I sequeled, what is a redead, and there are no redeads here.

Me: Oh, a redead is a monster that screams high pitch, temporality paralyzes, then jumps on you nawing on your head, and could of fooled me. Anyways, why did you scream like a redead?

Amy: It's that someone dared-

Me: Speaking about dares I need those devoice papers behind you. There's a dare for Pinkis and Ford to get devoice, after that I have to stop Pink from killing anyone, later I need to host a nerd contest, then finally do a dare that gets rid of the monastery that is Mabelland.

Mabel: HEY!

Me: NO OFFENSE! But as I was saying I'm booked.

Mephiles: *walks in nervous* H-hey Link. D-do you want to go on a da-date with me?

Me: Y-yes. *blushes madly* Wh-where are you thinking about going?

Mephiles: We could go see Mrs Pelgreg's Home for Pucliular Children.

Me: Yeah let's do that after the nerd contest.

Amy: Mephiles, you better not be doing this because sonamyfanlover dared you.

Mephiles: ???

Me: Well then he's killing two birds with one stone I guess now anyways...  FORD PINK! I GOT THOSE DIVORCE PAPERS!

★LATER★

Me: Okay. The reason why Skill is here is because of this dare from SkilletequalsLIFE. It says I dare Tails to challenge Skill to a nerd contest (Knuckles, Mabel, Rd as the judges) and Eggman and Lauren to break her out of jail.

Tails: *takes out hand* May the best Mobien win

Skill: *shakes his hand* I plan to. :-)

∅Round 1∅

Scratch: In the first round the contestants play the Impossible Quiz. Seriously Link.

Me: What? I'm no nerd.

∅I'm not sure what to do so time skip till next round btw Tails won round one∅

Blueberry: *reading flashcards* IN THIS ROUND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SANSATIONAL * grons at pun* ROLLERCOASTER!

Me: PAPS SUGGESTED THE PUN!

Blueberry: PAPYRUS!

Tails: A rollercoaster… okay.

Me: What did you expect from me for the second round cold fusion? Now get started!

Tails and Skill: *goes outside and starts working on rollercoasters*

Me: While they're doing that... *whispers a dare in where Paps ear would be*

Papyrus: Hey bro, have you seen up dog?

Blueberry: UP DOG?

Papyrus: Up dog.

Blueberry: I DON'T KNOW WHAT UP DOG IS.

Papyrus: Come on bro, it's up dog.

Blueberry: WHAT IS UP DOG?

Papyrus: Nothing much how bout you? *laughs*

*The author feels proud of herself

*The author is dying of laughter

Blueberry: *pouts but looks adorable*

Me: *clams down* Okay Blueberry I know you're mad but here's something that will cheer you up! SkilletequalsLIFE ask: BLUEBERRY CAN I HAVE A HUG?

Blueberry: YES YOU CAN HUMAN! *gives a bone crushing hug to SkilletequalsLIFE*

Tails and Skill: We're done!

«outside»
∞ Time Skip because I'm frickin lazy but basically there wasn't a 3rd round and Tails and Skill tied plus Skill got arrested again :)∞
♥At date♥

Me: *eating popcorn franticly*

Mephiles: *reaches for some popcorn*

Mephilink: *hands touch* *blushes*

*A picture was taken

Me and Mephiles: *turns around to Mabel with a camera along with Chara, Frisk (she's the evil spirit in Underswap), Blueberry, Amy, and basically all the shippers*

Me: Give me that *takes out sword* picture.

Random guy: *sees my sword* THAT GIRL IS GOING TO KILL US!

Me: I WASN'T ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL ANY-

Other random people: SHHHH!

Me: Shush yourselves!

Me and Mephiles: *continue watching the movie ignoring them shipping us*

Mephiles: *secretly planning on how to destroy them for ruining our date*

😲Later😲

Undyne: O-ok last d-dare.

Alphys: THIS IS FROM A PUNK NAMED DJVampiGamer AND IT SAYS I dare everybody to do what they fear the most. 'Cept for link, she's gotta play Sonic '06.

Me: Aww man. Okay. *goes into a different room to all their #3|| and have my own #3||*

Blueberry: MY FEAR IS THE EXTINCTION OF TACOS! *STARTS SMASHING TACOS*

Pink: *is being chased by pink glitter bunnies*

Frisk: Just look at who's running for president.

Sonic: *jumps into pool*

Amy: *watching Sonic suffer*

Shadow and Scratch: *went somewhere else to avoid this $#¡+*

Chara: *starts doing the genocide route*

Papyrus: *watching Blueberry die* you dirty brother killer.

😑A bunch of others I'm too addicted to inertia to write😑
📖Inertia: an object at rest stays at rest, an object in motion stays in motion📖

Me: Monther#-(*3℅ god #+:;it!!!! I CAN'T EVEN GET PASS THE FRIST LEVEL!!!! *grabs disk and case and burns them* *walks outside to Chara about to press the reset button* NOOOOOOO!

RESETTING...

COMPLETED.

Everyone: *does the day over again just this time we get rid of the GF and MLP casts and it doesn't reset cause no one died*

Me: BIG BIG BIG apology for not updating!!! If you want you can punish me in the comments down below!!!!