someday girl

Trinity POV

"Where's Bailee? I need Bailee, my dress is falling apart, my makeup is fucked up and my hair! If one more thing goes wrong I will have a mental break down."

"Trinity, I will help you. I know I'm not your sister but I know how to do hair. " Hunters mom said in her strange but smoothing voice.

I nod as I sit back down in the chair. I'm never going to be ready in time. Where the hell is Bailee?!

_____________£¢€¥____________

Bailee POV

This is it, the big day. Trinity was finally getting married. I was happy for her although I always thought she would get married first because its known that I can't keep a real relationship except for ryan plus I didn't really like her soon to be husband. It seemed like she had just gotten out of a relationship. But its her life, not mine.

I spent the next 30 minutes trying to figure out where trinity was. The church was gorgeous and huge and there must have been a thousand rooms down each hall.

As I quickened my pace, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pulled me into a small closet. I heard the door lock as I opened my eyes.

Ryan was standing there, surrounded by a blanket, candles, and a couple rose pedals. It was so romantic.

"Um babe what do you think your doing?" I asked with confused look on my face.

He sat me down. His eyes gazed into mine. He smiled as he bit his lip. " I feel like I don't appreciate you as much as a queen should be. Plus you said you wanted to try something new."

I looked around as I blushed. It was sweet but I didn't have time. Trinity was getting married in less than 30 minutes and I had to help her with last minute details.

Our eyes met . "Listen I love you but this isn't what I meant by something new. I have to help trinity. I mean we're in a church for Christ's sake."

He had a hurt look in his eyes. "Look I tried doing something nice. Your always working, and when your not you barely even touch me or look at me anymore. We have 30 minutes so I don't understand what the big deal is. I'm sorry."

I looked deep in his eyes and took my hands into his. I hoped I wouldn't regret what I was about to do. "Your right. I'm the one that should be apologizing, work just always has me busy. We have a little time," I told him.

His lips creased and open lightly to form a smile. "I'm so in love with you ." I said as I followed him into a room filled with rose petals and candles everywhere. He pickes me up and gently layed me on a vibrant red blanket in the middle of the room. He starts kissing my neck as he slowly strips off my clothes layer by layer.

As I lay there completely naked, he examed my body. His eyes were full of lust for me as mine were for him. Suddenly he stopped.

"Fuck! I didn't bring a condom," he said as though the mood was ruined.

"It'll be okay." We both knew what that meant. His hands touched my inner  thigh as he sent shivers up my spine. Goosebumps formed as my heart raced. Fuck I needed him. I practically ripped his shirt off of him and unzipped his pants.

he slowly moved his kisses down my neck and collarbones making it seem like he was kissing every inch of my body. I hate when he teases me. He asked me if I was really ready to do this. I slowly nodded my head as he lifted my legs over his shoulders and slowly emerged himself inside of me.