Fuji

"Hey trin, hows Fiji?"

"Bailee its amazing! The water is crystal clear and the view of the volcano from the hotel room is to die for."

" awesome what island are you on again?"

"Viti levu."

" what is the weirdest name ever. So the reason why I called you isn't to check up on how awesome the islands are even though that's a bonus, but I have some really big news I need to tell you." She paused for a second. " I took a pregnancy test last night and it came back positive."

"What! No way why didn't you call me right away! I'm your sister I need to know these things like the moment they happen!"

" Trinity wait a second, I didn't tell you because pregnancy tests can be faulty. So today I went to the doctor and got tested then and it came back positive there too. I called you as soon as I got out of the doctor's office."

"Bailee we are twins! Our kids will grow up together! Oh my god that what I have always wanted! Are you going to wait until the baby is born to find the gender or you going to find out from the ultrasound?"

" Me and Ryan decided to wait until the baby's born. But, I can't wait that long I'm probably going to secretly ask a doctor what it is. Have you found out about your baby yet?"

" No actually my doctor's appointment to find out the gender of the baby is once we get back. But I'll call you as soon as I find out."

" You better. Have you and Hunter decided baby names yet?"

" yes and the names are so cute. If it's a girl her name is going to be Kathryn  Jane. And if it's a boy it's going to be Travis Leo after our fathers."

"Trinity that is perfect, I love it. Dad would have been so happy to be here right now. All he has ever wanted was to walk us down the isle."

"At least he could walk you down. I miss him so much."

Hunter stood at the door way of the bathroom smiling.

"Baby, thats the most I have heard you talk about your family."

"It hurts too much." I whispered with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Hey trin, how about me and Ryan fly up to Canada for a week? Dads anniversary is next week. I will even bring him up with us."

"That sounds great."

___________________________________

Sorry for this lame filler. I have been so busy I havent written in a while. But now that its winter break I can write more.

  I just want to say thank you so Much for reading this book! You have no clue how much this means to me!

You guys are the best, thank you so so much! I love you guys

        All the love,
                         T