final chapter

4 months later. Matthew POV

Trinity stood in the center of the purple, soon to be nursery. Hunter left last week for a short leg of the tour. So I being the good godfather I am, offered to say and help get the house baby proof.

"Do you think she'll like it?" Trinity turned to show me the paper of the room plans.

"I think Kathryn will love it. Especially the white accents." I laughed.

"Hey dont laugh! Its my first time doing this. I'm sorry I'm not an expert like you."

"What is that supossed to mean?"

"Matthew, it means that you have a lot of kids."

"Thanks." I laughed 4 isn't a lot. "speaking of kids, shasha is going in for a check up on the new heart."

"Is she having troubles? Did the surgery go well?"

" yes it went really well. She is in a lot of pain still."

"I'm sorry Matt, if you need anything let me know." She smiled as she held her stomach. She's going to be an amazing mother.

"Are you hungry? I am starving."

"Trinity we just ate 30 minutes ago."

"Matthew, you are not the one who is eating for two. Kathryn eats everything faster than I can scarv it down."

"Fine miss kathryn how about a sandwich."

"Sounds perfect, can it be a creme cheese and cucumber." She said as she sat a horse statue on the white dresser.

As I walked out of the room

_______________________________________