Control yourself part 2

Kyuhyun and Sungmin just left from the house 20 minutes ago and Eunhyun still is sitting in the kitchen while Donghae already went to see a movie.

"Eunhyuk, come, let's watch a movie together." his said, exitment in his voice. "No, I'm fine." Eunhyuk denide the offer. Donghae got a little bit crumpy and went to the kitchen, "What is up with you!?" Donghae looked him puzzeled, "You have never said no to watch a movie with me."

"I just don't feel like watching TV with you." Eunhyuk lied because in his mind he said "What movie? Is it good, funny, sad? Is there a lot of action?". Of course he wanted to see a movie with Donghae but he was afraid to be dangerous for him.

"Don't feel like!? Hey, what have you done to my best friend Eunhyuk. Give me back my Hyuki!!" he smiled.

"Now now, come on. It so cool movie." Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's arm and dragged him to the livingroom.

Eunhyuk struggled as he didn't want to but Donghae started to tickle him and Eunhyuk surrended. "Sit." Donghae said pushing his best friend on the coutch. Same time he jumped on him and they both started to laugh.

"Okey, what movie is it?" Eunhyuk was already curious. "It's a horror movie. About vampires." Donghae gave Eunhyuk a evil smile. "About V-Vampires?" Eunhyuk said surprised.

"Yeah. It's called Blade. Lots of action and...Blood." Donghae smiled. "You're not afraid of vampires do ya?" he smirked. Eunhyuk shook his head and smiled. "I can hold it back. I can control myself." he thought himself

Donghae started the movie. Eunhyuk hoped that he would not see what he expected to see in the beggining of the movie. How he was wrong, the beggining of the movie, there was already a bloodshower.

Eunhyuk tried to hold it back and not to stare the screen directly but there was too much blood and sometimes he licked his lips. He wanted to be there, he wanted to take part of that shower.

"I'll get a soda, could you pause it." Donghae asked and got up from the coutch. "Wait. I'll get it. You stay here and watch a movie. You don't have to pause it." Hyuki smiled and pushed Donghae back on the coutch. Donghae just smiled back and looked at Eunhyuk when he went to get the soda.

When Eunhyuk went into the kitchen, he put his hands on the table and started to breath heavily again and he felt dizzy. His inner monster wanted to get out. He wanted to release it but he couldn't. Not when Donghae was around. Donghae came to the kitchen to look what tooks so long with the soda. Seeing Eunhyuk breathing heavily worried him and he rushed to Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk, is everything okay?" Donghae asked, "Do you feel sick? You haven't eat anything this morning. You should eat something." he continued.

"No, no. I'm fine. It's just the blood...."he trailed off when he got even more dizzier. "It....Ma-makes me s-sick." Eunhyuk tried to speak to lie. Eunhyuk needs blood.

Donghae put his hand on Eunhyuk's back and nealed closer to him to see his face. He looked so pale. "Maybe we shouldn't watch this kind of movies." Donghae said, "You should rest." he smiled to Eunhyuk. "It's daytime, you silly. I don't feel so sick that I have to rest." he smiled.

"I hope so..." Donghae smiled back and hugged Eunhyuk tightly.

Eunhyuk felt his sweet sent again, even he didn't wore colone. Donghae hugged him long time and Eunhyuk's desire to bite Donghae just grew bigger. He looked Donghae as a tasty meal, he didn't want to think that way so he suddenly let go off Donghae and ran to his room. Donghae just looked him with a weird grimase and only one word what came from his mouth was "Eunhyuk?"

Eunhyuk shot the door and unlocked it. He lied down in his bed with tearfully eyes. "I can't hold it much longer and I don't want to hurt Donghae. Luckily Ryeowook arrives soon  He can help me." Eunhyuk said, head on half-wet pillow. Suddent knockings on the door made Eunhyuk jump. "Eunhyuk, come out. I see you have problems. Lets talk about it." Donghae said. "You don't understand it! You can't help me!" Eunhyuk yelled tears falling from his cheeks. "Then help me understand, I'm your best friend!" Donghae started to cry too. "It's not use! You can't help me....anymore." he whispered the last part.

Soon there was silence for a long time. Eunhyuk already started to go outside, away from his friend. He was going to unlock the door but Hae unlocked it first with a backup key. He opened it and Eunhyuk rushed out, almost hitting Donghae's nose with the door. "Eunhyuk! Where are you going!" he said angrily and followed Eunhyuk with teary eyes.

In a hallway, Donghae managed to grab Eunhyuk's hand but Eunhyuk did the opposide of it and pinned Donghae against the wall. "E-Eunhyuk, what are you doing?" he asked with a trembling voice as he felt Eunhyuks breath on his neck. Eunhyuk had leaned his face to Donghae's neck. He was 1inch away of biting it. Eunhyuk's fangs were already out and he had moved closer and closer. The door opened and there were Ryeowook and Heechul. "Eunhyuk!" Ryeowook shouted.

Eunhyuk turned his face and they saw how he was completly turned. Eunhyuk tried to gain focus but he was too close to Donghae's neck. He tried to resist this sweet sent of Hae's and he managed it. Eunhyuk let go of Donghae but rushed outside. Heechul and Ryeowook were worried and same time releaved as he hadn't still bit Donghae but Donghae was the only one who was confused. "Okay, What is going on?" he said confused. Ryeowook and Heechul didn't know what to say.

"Ummm....Ryeowook, what's for dinner?" Heechul said what he had in his mind. But Donghae didn't want to leave this behind. He wanted to know what the hell is going on in this house.

Eunhyuk just left the house and he's now very thirsty. It grew because of Donghae. He walked at the street where he haven't never been. For him it was unknown street but he wasn't afraid because he's already a vampire. He walked farther from the house till some guys came and blocked his way.

"Hey, you're not from this neighbourhood so get lost okay or something bad will happen to you." one of the guys threat him. "I'm not afraid of you jerks so move away or something bad will happen to You." Eunhyuk smirked and walked closer to these guys. One of the guys grabbed his jacket collar, pushed him against the wall and took out his knife. "You don't want me to get angry." Eunhyuk smirked again and pushed the knife away from his face. The guy just got angrier and gave Eunhyuk a strong upper cut.

"You shouldn't do that." he said and started to beat up this guy till his nose was bleeding. Other mates just ran away because they saw how Eunhyuk fought with this guy. The man was already knocked out but Eunhyuk wanted more. His vampire instinks grew and he turned completly as he said "You smell good." and got closer to that man. The man was scared as he saw Eunhyuk's fangs and red eyes. Eunhyuk cornered him at the alley and got closer and closer. Man tried to attack him but Eunhyuk was too strong. Man started to struggel as he grabbed him on his arms, he almost got away but he made a wrong move. Eunhyuk got behind him and sanked his fangs in his neck. He screamed loudly in pain when Eunhyuk started to suck his blood, he covered his mouth with his hand for not get cought. Eunhyuk just kept sucking and hit his nails in man's shoulder which made him scream even louder.

He dranked him almost empty but his desire for blood just stopped. He let go off this man, he started to grawl and scream help but Eunhyuk knew that he couldn't kept him alive so he got man's neck and broke it. Eunhyuk was pleased and he enjoyed it on the way back home.

Heechul and Ryeowook just finished the dinner, Sungmin and Kyuhyun went to sleep because of their long schedule and Donghae just kept saying "What's going on? Why are you not answering?" he was already pissed off. "Donghae, I don't know what are you talking about." Ryeowook said. That made him more angrier. "If you don't say what's going on then Eunhyuk will." Donghae said grumpily, putting on his coat. He walked to the hallway and saw Eunhyuk.

OMG!!!! *throws up rainbows* I have NO WORDS about this chapter, only OMG!!!!

Now I can go to sleep and think about them what I have just wrote.^^

Comment and Vote if you like it.^^

Saranghaeyo ♥