Stupid excuses

I have so many ideas to use it in my story.

"What's wrong with Eunhyuk?" Donghae asked, "I'm worried that something is going on with him, he has been acting so weird past these weeks." "You don't have to worry about him but don't go in your room, Eunhyuk has to rest." Ryeowook said. "Why?" Donghae looked curiously. "Because....ummm, I think he has...ammmm, a contagious disease." Ryeowook lied.

"Then it's serious, I should go and check on him." Donghae worried, he rose from the table and walked to his room door. "Donghae, don't!" Ryeowook shouted but it was too late, he opened the door and saw Eunhyuk sleeping with a mask on. "Why is he wearing a mask?" Donghae pointed at Hyuki's mask.

"It's because he doesn't want you to be infected." Ryeowook lied again. "You should close the door now and come eat your food." Ryeowook ordered. Soon the door made a bang again and it was Sungmin, who had been at his friend's birthday. "How was the party?" Kyuhyun smiled. 

"It was AWESOME!!" Sungmin smiled back. "Where's Eunhyuk?" seeing only Donghae and an empty seat. "He's not feeling well. He's in our room, sleeping." Donghae said.

"I hope he will get better by tomorrow." Sungmin tried to cheer up Donghae. "Yeahh, I hope." Donghae said with a small smile.

"Well, I'm off to bed." Sungmin yawned and walked to his room, Kyuhyun joined with him.

"I will wash the dishes." Donghae said grabbing some dishes. "I'll help you, I don't have anything to do right now." Heechul smiled with a little smirk. So Donghae and Heechul started to wash the dishes when Ryeowook went to see if Eunhyuk was alright.

"I don't know what's wrong with Hyuki. He has been acting so weird past these weeks." Donghae wondered.

"What do you mean?" Heechul rose his eyebrow in curiosity.

"I mean, I'm with Eunhyuk all the time, right? So I have seen that he hasn't eaten for a while and his skin has started to turn white. I don't get it, Is he anorexic or something?" being much more worried than before.

"Don't ask me, I don't know. I'm not with Eunhyuk all the time." he looked at Donghae with a weird gaze. "But since Ryeowook said that he could have a contagious disease then you should sleep in my room then. Let Eunhyuk rest a while." Heechul said like he was his mother.

"You're right, probably tomorrow he is feeling much better." Donghae thought.

They washed the dishes, put them away and they both went to Heechul's room.

Eunhyuk and Donghae's room

"Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk, YAHH, Eunhyuk!! Wake up!!" he shook him.

"What the...."Eunhyuk grumbled when he had just woke up from he's beauty sleep.

"How are you feeling?" Ryeowook asked and took off his mask. "I feel like a crap. My head is aching and my fangs had made wounds on my lips. I hate it." Eunhyuk whined.

"You'll get use to it, I had the same problem, when my fangs were started to grow." Ryeowook laughed.

"Can I ask you something?" Eunhyuk asked being still a little bit sleepy. "Of course. What is it?" Ryeowook answered. 

"How can you eat that human's food? You still drink blood, I have seen you." Eunhyuk looked him with a weird gaze.

"If you have completely turned then you can eat human's food, you're still turning so your body agrees only blood, for now."

"So, I have to start killing innocent people." Eunhyuk bowed his head in sorrow.

"No, you silly." Ryeowook laughed. "I give you some, I have like the whole drawer full of bags of blood. I have a sort of a dealer who delivers blood to vampires."

"It's like drug dealer for humans." Eunhyuk smiled, "Yes, like a drug dealer for humans." Ryeowook replied with a smile too. "Now, rest a while. Tomorrow I will come to check on you." Ryeowook walked to the door and left. 

"What if I can't control myself, what if I hurt my best friend? What happens when Donghae will know that I will become a vampire? Cause that mean that I can't be his friend anymore?" Eunhyuk thought with tearfully eyes till he could go back to sleep.