The truth

I have waiting for this chapter for a long time. ^^

Donghae didn't know what to do or what to say when he saw Eunhyuk its opposite, blood in his mouth.

He just looked at him.

"Donghae~ah" Eunhyuk sighed when Heechul and Ryeowook came also in the hallway. "I-I can explain." he said almost crying sound. He walked closer to Donghae but he just left from the hallway and locked himself up in his and Eunhuk's room.

Donghae's P.O.V

"I can't believe......He's a.....I can't believe he lied to me. I thought he was my best friend. I-I can't...It's too much." I said shaking my head. "How can I look my best friend?.... I mean my ex best friend. He lied to me." I heard knockings on the door. "Donghae, Fishy. Open the door. I can explain." Eunhyuk said, "I'm sorry for not telling you. I just didn't want you to get hurt. Please forgive me." he started to cry.

"But you lied to me!!! How could you!!! I thought you were my best friend." I sobbed.

There was a silence for awhile till Heechul shouted "Donghae, come out! We need to talk to you."

I unlocked the door and came out. I walked to the kitchen and saw Eunhyuk washing the dishes while Ryeowook and Heechul were waiting for me. "Hyung, what is it?" I said. Ryeowook sighed, "Donghae, do you know what Hyuki is?" he asked me in a very serious tone. I was afraid to answer because I didn't know what will happen. "A v-vamp-p-pire." I answered and I saw how Eunhyuk looked at me and sighed when I said that word. "Do you think there's more vampires in this building?" Ryeowook asked again.

Why is he asking those weird questions?

"There is?! Who?" I was shocked. "Mmm...Me and Heechul." Ryeowook said awkwardly. "You!? I understand that Heechul is but I didn't think you were." I was surprised, "How?" I asked.

"Well..." Ryeowook coughed, "Let's say that we all got attacked by a vampire. I was attacked 4 years ago, Heechul was attacked 3 moths ago." he started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked. "When hyung started to turn he kept looking himself on the mirror and said 'I am one handsome vampire.' It was hilarious. Oww!!" Ryeowook stopped laughing when Heechul gave him a punch on his shoulder

"And Eunhyuk?" I continued as I wanted to know more. "He was..."

"I was attacked 2 weeks ago." Eunhyuk said not even letting Ryeowook finish his sentence.

"I was walking home with Ryeowook from sukira 'Kiss the Radio'. It was late and we barely saw where we were going. Suddenly big guys blocked our way, I didn't saw their faces but one of them had a weird tattoo on his arm. They attacked us, Ryeowook fought with some guys but the big one jumped on me and not even noticing he was already attached on my neck. The pain was unbearable, I still remember this pain. I was already passing out but Ryeowook gave him a strong punch and the guy was knocked out. I still own him a thank you for saving my life but now nobody can't because now I'm a undead creature." he smirked.

__________________________________________

"Eun..." Donghae stopped talking when Kyuhyun and Sungmin came out of their room. They saw how serious all of them were and he knew what was happened. "Bunny, I mean Sungmin. Can you wait me on your room. I will soon join you." Sungmin nodded and went to his room. Everybody looked Kyuhyun with a weird gaze

"Bunny? When did you started to call him Bunny?" Heechul laughed.

"I didn't call him Bunny. It just slipped out okay." Kyuhyun grumbled, "Then why are you blushing?" Heechul started to laugh even louder. "It's...warm in here. Let's just forget what I said." Kyuhyun said and looked others who were very serious exept Heechul who tried to hold his laughter in.