I Want You (Steamy Chapter)

Not going to lie guys there is going to be some sex in here.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sawyer and I were heading back to his room since I had to share one with Joey.

Sawyer got his key out and unlocked the door, he let me in like a gentleman, he came in soon after.

As soon as he shut the door and turned around I was all over him and him all over me.

Sawyer was pushed up against the door while we were making out.

He flipped us over so I was against the door.

Sawyer started to leave my lips and go to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot.

He started on my right side at the bottom of my neck and slowly kissed upward.

He kissed over to my left side, this time starting at the top and working down to the bottom.

As Sawyer got to the bottom of my neck I moaned, loudly, he smirked when he heard my sign of pleasure.

He kissed, bit, and sucked on my sweet spot for a while, leaving the worst hicky I've ever seen.

"Well won't be able to cover that up." I said.

"You shouldn't any way, lets people know that you are mine and mine alone." Sawyer said with so much lust in his voice.

"Trust me you won't have to worry about that." I said and started to kiss him again.

I jumped up and rapped my legs around his waist while he put his hands behind my back.

Sawyer carried me to the bed and gently placed me down while crawling on top of me.

We started to slowly take off the other's clothes just to tease them.

Soon Sawyer and I were completely naked and ready for what was about to happen.