Secret Love Song

"So Tots, may gusto ka bang batiin?" Tanong ni Niña.

"Uhm. Hi po sa family ko diyan sa Pampanga. Hi sa mga block mates ko sa UP. Hi sa family and friends ng team mates ko and Thank you, UP community for supporting us!" Sagot ni Tots.

And the player of the game was Tots.

UP won their Final four match and now heading to the finals for the 79th season of the UAAP.

Now that they're heading back to the dug out, to celebrate and later on they will have a team dinner.

Before they could have their seats at their team dinner, Isa went straight to the comfort room. Not to use the cubicle, but to wait for someone.

She washed her hands for a bit and right exactly after she dried her hands, the door opened.

And there, she saw the person who can make her heart skip a beat and make her heart calm at the same time.

Right before the latter could move, a pair of arms swiftly moved and locked Isa in it. Luckily, they were just the both of them in the comfort room.

"I miss you." A husky yet low sweet voice made her heart skipped a beat.

"Magkasama lang tayo kanina. Magkatabi pa sa bus." Isa answered.

"Its not that, I miss us. Yung parang ganito, yung walang nakaka alam."

Isa smiled. "I miss you too, Tots."

Isa hugged Tots tighter than before, without eyes lurking around, it is the only time they can be together. As a couple.

They've been together for a year already and they've been hiding it from the public ever since, even to the team.

"Congrats. Galing galing mo kanina! Baon kung baon yung palo e!" Isa happily said.

"Syempre, kasama kita e. Ikaw yung battery ko para lumaban ako." Tots answered.

Isa didn't manage to answer because she giggled on the thought that Tots' inspiration and motivation was her.

No words to utter, they just enjoyed each other's company, stayed in the same position for another minute. Hearing each other's heartbeats.

Tots just suddenly kissed Isa's forehead, long enough before forever could end.

"I love you so much that I'll never get tired of caring and loving you." Tots said.

Isa smiled, widely. "I'll never get tired of making you happy. I love you so much, Tots."

Isa buried her face into Tots' chest and letting herself hear her heartbeat, literally. Tots just kissed the top of Isa's head as her reply.

"I think we better go back. Baka hinahanap na tayo." Tots whispered.

"Hayaan mo sila. Gusto pa kitang makasama." Isa answered.

Knowing Isa, she's very stubborn, at all times actually.

So Tots lifted Isa's chin and looked directly at her eyes.

"Wag ng makulit." Tots said.

"Eh. Miss na miss na miss na miss na mi---"