Say Something

Coz the Royal Wedding's over, you know what comes next for this one shot. HAHA! Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex!

PS: I'll base it sa British Royal Family. Then everything na mababasa niyo is fictional na lang.

~

"Princess Isabel, kayo na lang po hinihintay sa hapag kainan." A voice knocked from the door.

"Susunod na ako." Isa exclaimed.

Being a royal ain't easy. There are a lot of rules to be followed, from the way you talk, eat, sit and even how you engage with the public. This has been Isa's life for almost nineteen years. But she eventually learned and live through it.

Her Royal Highness Princess Maria of Wimbourne, that's her official title. Although, Isa preferred to be called 'Isabel' outside official duties and events, even if her full name was three names long.

So she hurriedly went on the dining room for their lunch. Everyone's afraid of getting their Mother — the Queen, technically the Queen is Isa's great-grandmother — angry especially when the Queen called for them to gather.

"Why are you always late, Isabel?" The Queen when Isa arrived on the table.

"I, um, kind of busy, I guess?" Isa answered.

"You don't have school, dear." Isa's mom asked.

Isa was startled when she remembered that her school was over and being busy seems not like a good idea for reasoning.

"Actually, I was preparing for the meeting with the Youth Ambassadors next week and I need to check the public library tomorrow." Isa said.

Since Isa was third in line of throne succession, she already have responsibilities and duties as the Queen appointed her past her 18th birthday. Now, she's a youth ambassador in UK.

"And why is that?" Isa's dad asked.

"There are things the internet doesn't have." She answered.

Eventually, Isa was allowed to go to the library the next day as their lunch was filled what a normal family would have in a meal.

~

For five minutes, she's still circling around the shelves. Whether she wasn't reading properly or the book wasn't really there.

"Her Majesty, ano pong maitutulong ko?" Isa turned around to see one of the librarian's.

"Oh it's okay, I can manage. You don't have to leave your post for me." She smiled. Then librarian bowed and took off.

Isa kept on looking for the book and eventually found it by the sides of the shelves. To her excitement, she quickly opened the book and ran her fingers to the pages. And due to her excitement, she bumped into someone she didn't know.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry."

They both said in unison. The stranger quickly took a few steps back when she saw the princess and immediately bowed her head.

"Princess Isabel, I'm really sorry. Hindi ko po kayo nakita, sorry po." The woman said and kept her head low.

"Its okay. You don't have to bow that low, hindi kasi ako naka tingin sa dinadaanan ko. I'm sorry, too." Isa apologized to the woman.