Chapter 4: He Did What?!?

Chapter 4

*a month later*

Everyone is standing at Sahvanah's locker.

Marley walks up...
"Hey Ross and.. others I'm having a party this Saturday I would love for you all to come."
"Thank you? That was weird she wants us all to come to her party, she hates me something is up." Sahvannah says worryingly.
"Babe it will be fine I think we should go." Ross says reassuringly.
"I don't think it's a good idea, I mean what if she is planning to do something to Sahvannah." Haylee says sounding disturbed.
"I'm going I don't care if you guys don't I'm going." Jamie says assuring his friends.
"You just want to hook up with Tyler, how do you know he's even going?" asks Haylee.
"Hey Tyler are you going to Marley's party on Saturday?" Jamie asks from across the hall.
"Um yeah I'll be there." Tyler said blushing.
"Okay now we have to go." Jamie says demanding.

*lunch*

"Hey babe you okay?" Ross asks.
"Um yeah I just don't like parties especially a party Marley is having. I'm just worried about what is going to happen." Sahvannah goes on.
"Hey look at me everything is going to be fine just stick with me okay?" Ross says as he plants a kiss on Sahvannah's cheek.
"You stupid bitch I will kick your blonde ass, leave Sahvannah alone!" Haylee yells.
"What did I do?" Ross says confused.
"Don't play stupid with me, you know what you did." Jamie yells.
"Okay someone explain to me what I did because I have no idea what you're talking about!" Ross raises his voice.
"I saw you in the science class with Lauren, you know before someone opened the door to stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life." Haylee yells.
"Ross what the hell is she talking about??" Sahvannah practically yells.
"I went into the classroom with Lauren because she wanted to "talk" and instead she was flirting and she tried to kiss me, but then the door opened and I left.. Nothing else happened. Babe I promise." Ross says innocently.
"Haylee, Jamie is that true?" Sahvannah asks sounding upset.
"That's all we saw that's why we opened the door we knew what was going to happen. We couldn't let him hurt you." Says Haylee.
"Awe thanks guys, you guys are the greatest friends a girl could ask for."
"We know." Haylee, Jamie, and Ross say in unison.
"Okay now lets get to class so the day can be over with already." Sahvannah says sounding relieved.
"Agreed!" Her friends all shout at once.