Chapter 9: One Big Question in High School

"Attention students and staff, as most of you know the school dance is this Friday, if you bought your tickets yet I would hurry they're going fast." Carrie the student council president says over the intercom.
"Oh great I forgot my wallet, looks like we aren't going this time Haylee." Jamie said.
"Fine with me since no one has asked us yet, I'm perfectly okay with it."
"Um what are you two talking about? You guys are going." Sahvannah said.
"How we don't even have tickets?" Jamie asked.
"Now you do. I bought you guys tickets while I bought ours." Ross said with a smile on his face.
"But there's two tickets for each of us." Jamie said sounding confused.
"So get dates!" Sahvannah said excitingly.
"Who's still available?" Jamie asked.
"I heard both Tyler and Rocky still don't have dates." Sahvannah said with a huge grin on her face.
"No way!" Haylee said.
"She's not wrong you know." Rocky said.
"Yeah. How did she find that out though?" Tyler asked sounding confused.
"She asked her boyfriend." Rocky said as he stuck his tongue out.
"There is nothing wrong with that. Now don't my two lovely friends have something to ask these two fine young men?" Sahvannah asked.
"Nope. What would we ask them?" Haylee said giving Sahvannah a glare.
"Well don't bother asking we would love to go to the dance with you guys." Rocky and Tyler said in unison.
"Awesome! Meet us at my house Friday night at 7:30 and we'll go to the dance together." Sahvannah explained to the boys.
"Sounds good see you all then." Tyler said as him and Rocky started to walk away.
"I really hate you Sahvannah!" Haylee said as the group was leaving the building.
"I don't!" Jamie said with a big smile.
"Oh come on lets go to my house and study. My mom made cookies." Sahvannah said.

Everyone agreed and headed towards Sahvannah's house.