Chapter 10: The News

*Friday* (the day of the dance)

Sahvannah heads towards her locker to see Rocky standing there waiting.

"Hey Rocky, what are you waiting for?" Sahvannah asked him opening her locker.
"I was waiting for you. We need to talk." Rocky said with tears in his eyes.
"What is it Rocky? Is Haylee okay?"
"Haylee is fine. Its about Ross." Rocky said starting to cry.
"What happened?" Sahvannah said worryingly.
"Ross is in the hospital. He was hit by a car yesterday after he ran out to save Rydel." Rocky explained.
"Okay wait, tell me the whole story." Sahvannah said with tears in her eyes.
"Rydel had ran out into the road to get the basketball and a car turned the corner at full speed. She didn't see the car coming, but Ross did. So he ran out and pushed her out of the way. Now he's in the hospital and he won't wake up. The doctors said he may be in a coma for months, years even." Rocky said crying his eyes out.
"Oh my God. I have to text Haylee and Jamie, we're going to see Ross." Sahvannah said calming down a bit.

Sahvannah pulled out her phone and texted her friends telling them to come to the bathroom and bring their stuff.

"Hey what's up?" Haylee said.
"Sahvannah are you okay? Have you been crying?" Jamie said worried.
"What did Ross do?" Haylee said with anger in her tone.
"The only thing he did was save his sister, now he's in a coma. Now come on we're going to the hospital." Sahvannah said.
"What the hell happened?" Haylee and Jamie said in unison.
"Rocky will explain in the car, now lets go."

*At the hospital*

"We're to see Ross Lynch." Sahvannah said crying again.
"Sorry only family." The lady behind the desk said.
"I'm his brother and she's his girlfriend and these are his best friends. Please lady." Rocky said.
"No only you can see him. Only family!" the lady said angrily.
"Come on guys, his room is this way." A familiar voice said.
"Mom!" Rocky yelled.
"Hey everyone, come on lets go see Ross." Stormie said.

Sahvannah sees her boyfriend in horrible condition and starts to cry. All of a sudden a long beeping noise is made. Doctors start to rush into Ross' room.

TO BE CONTINUED....