Chapter 5: Bacon, P.S I Love You

Summer's POV:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and....and BACON!!! I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to my closet, deciding on wearing some sweat pants and a tank top, i threw that on and raced out of my door. Once i got down the stairs i walked extremely fast - okay more like sprinted - to the kitchen, where i saw a topless Justin (yes i called him by his first name, surprised?) cooking pancakes.

I heard a chuckle come from his direction.

"I knew that you liked bacon so i made it especially for you."

i smiled to myself, hoping that he wouldn't notice.

"I saw that Harper."

Damn it.... He placed everything on the table and pulled out a chair for me. Okay what the hell is going on here? I swear he is not alright in the head ever since last night. Actually, what did happen last night? What happened to Selena after i left?

I sat down in the chair opposite him. I looked up and noticed him staring at me, eating his pancake with a smirk on his face. I must have looked as confused as i was because he just rolled his eyes and kept eating.

"Hey Bieber, what happened to your little girlfriend after i left upstairs?"

Lets just say that his smirk completely fell from is face and he put his fork back down on the plate. He cleared his throat and looked around the room, well any other direction other than me.

"Justin? What happened?"

"Wow, did you just call me Justin! I should get my phone out and video that, say it again!"

"Justin..... Don't play with me... What happened?"

He sighed, "Fine, okay well, after you left, me and her just talked. I told her that i didn't like her talking to you like that. We got into a bit of an argument and she decided to leave. That's all that happened Harper, nothing else."

"Oh, so you guys didn't break up?"

"Well.... we took a break, so"

He smirked at me. I don't want to know what he is implying right now.

"Don't even think about it Beaver."

He laughed.

"So you enjoying your pancakes which i made with love and it took so much hard work to make perfect for you?"

I looked at him and he had this cheeky smile on his face.

"You made it with pancake mix from a box didn't you..."

"Pfftt no......okay yes"

We laughed.

"Its still good Bieber."

He stood up and gave a bow.

"Why thankyou Harper."

i just rolled my eyes. We are actually starting to get along which does surprise me. It is definitely progress. Once we finished our pancakes, we washed up and put them away and then went and sat on the couch.

Justin's POV:

What is happening... we are actually getting along! It's a damn miracle.  And to tell you the truth, me and Selena did have an argument, but it was also mostly because of Summer. I just feel this spark when I'm around her, and Selena could sense it too.  So we decided to just be friends.

I looked over at Summer, she looked absolutely beautiful. I really think I may have something for this girl, the one that I hated for a while.

She coughed to snap me out of my thoughts.
"So, should we watch a movie?"
I nodded.  I think I might try a move on her during this and see what happens.
She got up and put a random movie on.  She ended up putting on P.S I Love You on. Hmmm I think someone wants to see too.
Half way through the movie, I moved a bit closer to her and put my arm on the back of the couch so it was around her.  I kept my eyes focused on the tv but I could tell she looked up at me.  After a little bit, I just decided to risk it and wrap my arm around her and I pulled her closer.  She didn't react in a bad way, instead she actually made herself comfortable on my chest. That's it, I'm going to make my move...
"Summer.."
She looked up at me and I caressed her cheek with my hand and pulled her in, and then I did it. I kissed her. And she actually kissed me back! It was full of passion and it was loving. I have never experienced a kiss like this before.  She pulled away and we just stared at each other...

I think I'm falling for my enemy...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••