Chapter 4: Human after all

Justin's POV:

I don't what happened but I found myself kissing Selena. Her kiss was soft but full of lust. I held her cheek in the palm of my hand and pulled her closer to me. Just her kiss made me change feelings for her.

I pulled away and looked her in the eyes. They were sparkling beautifully.

"Selena.......um......"

"Don't worry Justin...... I'm sorry, I shouldn't-"

"No! I was going to say, maybe we could give us a try?"

She squealed and gave me a hug.

"Yes!!!!"

"Ok...... Selena will you be mine?"

She laughed. "Yes Justin..."

She quickly pulled me to her and kissed me hard.

Summer's POV:

Wow....... ok........ I didn't really need to see that. That was just purely disgusting.

Alright, you caught me...... I was spying on them...... I'm a terrible human being. But, who blames me? I'm a teenage girl. We do this a lot.

I went to go back up the stairs but unluckily for me, I slipped on the bottom step causing both Beaver and Selena to look over at me. I quickly turned around and ran up the stairs. Oh my goodness I'm such an idiot..... I sighed to myself and went in my room. It's just going to be awkward if I go back downstairs so I'm just going to stay up here until Selena goes home.

Dinner time

I walk back down the stairs with my stomach rumbling like crazy! I'm absolutely starving. At least though, I don't have to worry about Selena being here. I never liked her. She seemed like a stuck up princess to me. Okay yes, I was nice to her before when she asked to hang out but I just didn't want to be mean to her in front of Bieber.

Anyways, as I'm walking into the dining room, I hear a girl giggling. Of course....... The Devils here. Great.

"Hey Summer!" Selena said with a -fake- smile on her face.
"Oh, um, hi Selena ...... *Little slut*" I rolled my eyes and whispered to myself. She is such a fake, stuck up little b-
"Harper! You going to sit down?" Justin interrupted.
I then noticed I was standing behind my seat. Gosh, I must look like a total weirdo. I'm not having a great day today.
I sat down in my seat and awkwardly started serving myself. It was silent for quite some time. I don't think anyone really knew what to say. They could all probably sense the awkwardness in the air. It was at this time that I would really love to kill myself.

" So, Harper, as you already know since your were eavesdropping on us, me and Selena are-"
"Dating, I know Bieber. I'm not a kid, you don't need to explain it to me."
"You sure about that?" Beaver smirked. Oh he is really going to get it... I am so ready to punch him in his perfect teeth.
" So Harper-"
"It's Summer.."
Selena rolled her eyes and continued.
" You got a boyfriend? Or are you to young to have one?" She gave me the fakest smile, one that she could win an award for the worlds best fake smile.
"Actually.... I do. His name is Ty and I think he would find you a bit too young Selena Hoemez... I mean, you are off the Disney channel." I 'smiled' back.
Beaver kicked me from under the table. I gave him a glare and got up.
"I'm done here."
I rolled my eyes and went up stairs.

What is with her? Seriously though, what did I ever do to her? Ugh, whatever. I give up.

Let's just say that I have been up in my room for a few hours now... I'm really hoping that Slutlena has left. I was sitting in my bed just twiddling my thumbs when I heard some footsteps and then a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said faintly.
Beaver opened the door slowly and made his way over cautiously to my bed. He gently sat down and put his arm around my shoulders. To say I was surprised was an understatement...

"Are you okay?"
Okay... What is wrong with this kid. Is he even sober?
"Actually the question is, are YOU okay?"
He laughed... Wait he laughed?
"I'm fine."
"Well so am I, so goodnight "
"Wait, I just wanted to apologise for Selena. It wasn't right of her to be like that towards you. Even though you get on my nerves so much! You are still human, you don't deserve that."
Wow, maybe he is human after all.
" Thanks Bieber."
He then gave me a hug which he never does! What is with him?!
" well goodnight Harper. See you tomorrow squirt."
"Really? Squirt? "
"Well you are little so why not?"
I laughed.
"Fine..... Beaver."
He chuckled and shook his head.
"Goodnight"
He left me alone to my dark, warm room.

Maybe he is human after all.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••