My Enemy and Me together? Get Real!!

Summer's POV:

Hey! My name is Summer Mariella Harper. (Vanessa Hudgen's) I'm 18 years old and I live in Australia. But, that's all about too change. I have black long wavy hair with brown eyes. I'm tan in colour and tall. Anyways, I HATE with every bit of my heart Justin Bieber. Like what is great about him? Yeah, he sings and stuff but who cares?? Every one of my friends are in love with him. And what makes it worse, is that my Mum works for his Manager Scooter. So I sometimes have to see him. But I haven't seen Justin Beaver since he was 16 so I was lucky for the last couple of years but now, I have to move to Atlanta where 'it' lives. Great.....notice my sarcasm.

Anyways, right now I was driving back from school. I parked my car in the drive way and jumped out. I shut the car door, grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and locked my car. I walked up the pathway to the front door and opened it. I quickly shut the door and noticed all these boxes everywhere. (outfit on side)

"Mum, what's going on?"

"oh, hey sweetie."

"Mum, what are you doing?"

"Ummmmm, would you like some dinner Summer?"

I know she is hiding something, she never calls me by my full name. She always calls me Sunny.

"Mum, your hiding something from me. What is it?"

"Fine, OK, fine. Summer, you are moving."

I counted to 5 in my head. It calms me down.

"Where?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"To Atlanta. Scooters asked me to do some paper work and manage some stuff for the crew that we have to be over there. It was hard anyways, since I had to always Skype him, when this way we are right there with them."

"Mum, when you mean 'them' you don't mean...."

I was really hoping she wasn't meaning what I dreaded.

"Justin's there as well."

5 hours later••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well she managed to persuade me into it that much that I am now on a plane heading over to Atlanta, America. Saying goodbye to my friends back in Australia was the hardest. But my Mum said I can fly them over here anytime since we will have enough money. So here I am on a plane heading over to Bieber hell. Let's just say that we hate each other. Yepp, like last time I was there he put super glue on my hair brush right before I hopped out of the shower so when I brushed my hair it got stuck. I had to cut my hair since it was glued to my hair brush. So I put flour in his hair dryer. Yepp, we are that bad. I haven't seen him though in like 3 years so who knows what is going to happen.

Once the plane had landed we grabbed our luggage off the trolley and waited for Scooter to arrive. I hope he didn't bring Bieber Boy.

10 Minutes later

The car finally arrived and Mum put her luggage in the boot of the car along with mine. She hoped in the front with Scooter while I jumped in the back. Thank goodness Beaver wasn't in here or else I would die. Mum and Scooter just talked about how they haven't seen each other in ages and business and other stuff. Me? Well, I just thought of ways to get back at Bieber.

Once we arrived, I climbed out of the car and yanked my bag out of the boot. I heard the front door of the house open. I looked up and saw, Yepp you guessed it. Justin fricken Bieber.