17.

"Who played in under you last night?" I ask Kim as I make the bed. "Eh, I don't know. I really haven't met him. I know it's a boy and that he plays el-guitar." She tells me. "Do you know if he is in our class?"
"No, I don't think he is. I mean, Michael lives further away and Luke lived in the other building. At least that is what you told me."
"I'm not sure. It was one of these buildings." I say. She nods and takes another sip of the cocoa I made. It gets quiet for a while, I just have to say something uninteresting

"Did you hear that Louis Tomlinson is becoming an actor?"
"No, and I don't care." She answers. "Well, you will care. He's going to be in some kind of football movie or something. I'm not a hundred percent sure but it's something like that. I think they won't come back. I mean Liam is like turning into a rapper, Harry is also going to be an actor, Niall, well Niall has golf and Louis is a dad. And everybody knows Zayn isn't coming back." I complain. It's easy to see that she doesn't care. She's gone in her phone as always. Every time I talk about one direction she gets a little angry or ignores me. She loved them before, but when Zayn left she was devastated. And then she 'died' when he released Pillow Talk and it actually became a hit. Now she just listens to rock and punk. A bit pop too, but very little.

"Should we leave earlier for school?" I suggest. She finally looks up from her phone and nods. I throw my bag on my shoulder and walk out. Kim follows right after and I lock the door.

On the way to the elevator we meet Ashton. Luke quickly follows him into the elevator. Of course.

"Good morning girls." Ashton greets us.

"Morning." I smile back.

"Do you usually leave this early?" Luke asks.

"No, but why not. It doesn't hurt being 20 minutes earlier." I answer. I look back to Kim who's on her phone again. I roll my eyes and direct my sight to Ashton again.

"No it probably doesn't. Uhm.. Lowell told me that you were interested in learning how to drum." Ashton says. "I can teach you if you want to." He suggests.

"Uhm, I can teach her." Kim cuts in before I can say anything.

"You obviously don't understand. Lowell pairs you up with some of the other students so you get to know us. I am going to have to learn violin by one of the geeks. You're going to meet them today." Luke tells her. Oh, that was why he talked to me and Kim. Kim gives Luke an ugly gaze and he returns it with a fake smile. They are getting it on.

"Are we driving my or your car?"I ask Kim.

"Eh, I have to fix something after school so just take your car and I will drive right behind you." She says.

Kim's car is a little bit old but that was the kind of car she wanted. It's a roader. She got it very cheap. I bought my brother's car after he moved out and got a new car. It's alright, not anything to brag about.

"Sure. Meet you there." Then I walk to my car and she to hers.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

Ohh another filler.

Sorry. I've been reading books lately so I haven't been writing a lot.

Don't be a silent reader!!