Natsu x Mute!Fem!Reader

(Yn)'s POV

"ICE PRINCESS!"

"FLAME BRAIN!"

'Ah,the peaceful sounds of Fairy Tail' I think sarcastically while watching the infamous salamander and ice make mage fight.

I chuckle silently... Well that's how I always chuckle, being a mute and all.

"(Yn) watch out!" A random voice calls. I look up to see Natsu flying towards me, and then he hits me. We tumble to the ground, and I wince and hold my arm.

"Hey, (Yn) you okay?" Natsu leans closer to my face. I blush and nod. He get up and sees my arm.

"Did you land on it?" I nod once more. "I'm sorry... Hey! I'll take you out for ice cream! I was planning on going by myself, but it's a lot more fun with another person!" Natsu starts hopping around, then drags me to the ice cream parlor.

He's about to order, but stops and looks at me.

"Hey what do you want?" He looks at me expectantly. I look for something to write on and with.

Suddenly Natsu bursts out laughing." I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that I learned sign language, and I'm pretty good..." I couldn't stop the blush from rising as I run up and hug him. I pull away and start signing.

'Thank you so much Natsu! No ones ever done this for me!' I can feel the tears running down my face.

"No problem!... I would do anything for you!" He starts blushing too. "S-so what flavor?"

'I would like (f/f) please!' He nods and goes to order the ice cream.

---------------

We walk in the guild when Natsu steps in front of me, and starts signing.

'(Yn) I need to confess something. Something I have wanted to tell you for awhile now. I am in love with you. I have been since I met you.' I tear up and sign back.

'I love you too.' Levy and Lucy cheer while everyone else stands there confused. Well confused until Natsu captures my lips with his. The kiss was short, but full of passion and love.

After we part cheers erupt from the guild and everyone starts partying, and congratulating Natsu and I. Some even asked who he learned sign language from, which he just pointed to Lucy and Levy.

I walk up to Lucy And Levy smiling.

'You guys taught him for this reason right'?' They both nod and giggle.

"The first thing he wanted to know is how to say I love you." Levy stated whilst smirking. I quickly hug them then run back to Natsu.

A/n I know it's short, but I'm going on no sleep for about 36 hours. I hate having four brothers sometimes lol