Hanji x Fem! Reader

(Yn)'s POV

I am dead... Or at least soon to be.

Earlier I made a bet with Jean... I'm soooo stupid... It was to somehow soak Corporal Levi... I did, so he does owe me his bread for the next 3 months. But I'm not going to live that long...

I keep sprinting, but find myself at a dead end. That door belongs to Hanji, I quietly open the door and jump into the room.

"Umm... (Yn), what are you doing here?" I quickly jump under her desk.

"Help me!" The doors fly open revealing a soaked Corporal Windex. Hanji of course, bursts out laughing, nearly kicking me a few times during her fit.

"What happened to you shorty?" She giggles, but Levi growls in response.

"Where is she?"

"Who?... Oh (Yn)?" I can feel my heart hitting my rib cage.

"Yes! The scout you have a crush on!" He growls again, and I can feel my cheeks warm up.

"Stop yelling! She went out the window!" I hear a grunt in response, then some fast footsteps and a door getting slammed.

I pop my head out from under the desk to see Hanji looking at me.

"You have a c-crush on me?" I ask, more like squeak. She chuckles sadly.

"Not exactly how I wanted you to find out, but yes, yes I do." My cheeks feel like they're on fire.

"I-I like you too. I kinda wish I knew... Then I could've asked you out in a cooler way..." Her eyes widen and she smiles.

"You like me back?!" I nod, not trusting my voice.

"Then would you like to go out?"

"Yes! I would love to!" She smirks then leans forward, letting her lips brush across mine.

"How'd you get in so much trouble with Mr. Clean?" She murmurs against my lips.

"Bet with Horseface. I won though~!" She giggles and presses her warm lips against mine.  I kiss back immediately, earning a smirk from Hanji.

I should make bets with Jean more often.

----- time skip to next bet

"Hey (Yn), I bet you won't kiss Hanji right now during lunch!" Jean bets I smirk at him.

"Okay if I do, then you kiss Marco, and I will so no point in listening to you..." I jump up and walk up to Hanji.

Before I get her attention, I look back at Jean while smirking. I turn back to Hanji then tap her shoulder.

"Yes-!" I cut her off by kissing her. "Well, that's one way to tell everyone we're dating..." She chuckles. I shrug then look at Jean.

"I did my part~ Now it's your turn!"

A/n yes it's short, but I laughed while writing so I like it enough.