Ch. 10

"Are you comfortable?" Steven asked Carmen when he laid her on the couch when they walked in the house, a week later.

"Yes, thank you." Carmen said. Even though she have forgive him, it still hard to talk to him considering what happen to her. She trying to get over that night, but it is hard.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me." Steven said and walked upstairs.

"Just great Carmen." Carmen mumbled to herself. She should have told him to cook her an egg sandwich, that what she was craving right now. She wish she had a bell. "Steven!" She screamed, and it hurt her throat.

Steven walked downstairs.

"What's up?" Steven came and stand in front of her. His tattoos on display, oh how she miss looking at his chest every night and rubbing on him. "Carmen?"

"Huh?" Carmen said as she licked her lips and look up at him.

"What you call me for?" He asked her.

"Oh yeah, may you fix me an egg sandwich, I'm hungry." Carmen look at him, as he nodded. "Oh and can you bring me my peanut butter while you at it, please."

Steven walked away to get her peanut butter and a spoon.

"Thank you." She said when he hand it to her. He nodded and walked away.

Carmen turn on the TV and open her peanut butter up. Nothing was on TV, but LMN. Guess she will watch that for a while, she know she will fall asleep on it later.

Steven walked in the living and saw Carmen sleep with the spoon in her mouth, and the peanut butter in her hand. Steven shook his head. He went to tap her. She opened her eyes, all she saw was the plate in Steven hand. She sat up and took it from him.

"Thank you." She said and grabbed the bread and spread peanut butter on it.

"If you put your eggs on that bread, you nasty as hell." Steven said as he watched her.

"Well guess I'm nasty then, because that is exactly what I'm going to do." She said as she made her a peanut butter egg sandwich. She moaned as she bite into it.

"You slack as hell." Steven said as he took the remote from her.

"What ever this is good. You don't know what you missing." Carmen rolled her eyes.

"You feeding the baby all type of weird shit." Steven said. He sat next to her.

"Oh well he/she loving it I haven't had any problems yet." Carmen said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"You going to give me some later?" He asked her. Carmen blushed.

"No." She said, as his mouth dropped. She looked over at him and laughed. "You know I got you." She said and he was smiling big.

"Cool. Hurry up and eat, so we can take a nap. I'm sleepy." Steven yawned.

"Nobody tell you to be up all night arguing with PeeWee." Carmen rolled her eyes. Her last night in the hospital, PeeWee and Steven got into a big argument. Steven still wanted to beat his ass for stealing his money from the trap. Him and Sage. That's a beat down for real.

"Man fuck that nigga." Steven said.

Carmen rolled her eyes.

"Y'all need to get along. You my boyfriend and he my brother. I don't need y'all fighting, and I be place in the middle again. What y'all need to do is work together, and take Lonnie out." Carmen said. Steven looked over at her.

"Look at you talking about taking somebody out. Gone girl with your bad self." Steven nudge her, as she burst out laughing.

"Shut up, but serious. I want revenge. This can't be ignored, my baby could have lost it's life. I'm not having that." Carmen said.