Chapter 1

So i just want to say that this is just a first try out because i am dutch and my english isn't that well but i lovee al the fan fictions so now i came up with my own so yeah i hope you enjoy it!

Pleass read further than the first 4/5 chapters it will be better i promiss, i am getting better in writing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep all night long because i was so excited about the One Direction concert. When it was time to come out of bed i put on the CD Take me Home and began to sing with the song while i was dressing up. I was skipping school today because me and my four friends wanted to go really early so we got one of the greatest places there could be. When i was ready i drove to my friend's house where they were all waiting for me. We had to take of when it was 11 PM because we actually had to drive like 2 hours to get there. When we were driving there was a lot of fan girling in the car and excitement we couldn't believe today was the day that the concert was finally there. When we finally got there we parked the car and went to the Amsterdam Arena. There was actually no one there yet so we run up to our gate and fan girling with other girls who got to stand behind me.

''uuhhm shit i forgot something out of my car'' I looked at my friends.

Eefke looked at me ''What did you forget Daan'' .

I looked at her '' my phone is in the car so I'm going to run back okay i will so you in a few'' I gave her a huge and run down to my car.

I opened my car and put on the music because yeah i had to look through whole my car to look for my phone i was singing with the music when i found my phone i screamed and closed the car and locked it.

When i wanted to step away from the car whole the crew of One Direction was stranding right behind me and i freezed

''uhmm Hi'' I looked shy at them an smirks

''Hi we heard someone scream so we wanted to check if you were okay'' .

I blushed yeah I'm fine i just found my phone because i lost it but i found it''

I let them see my phone to them and they laughed soft because they saw Niall Horan on my screen. ''Jup I'm a fan of him not actually a fan i Adore him'' i smiled and looked up to them

'' But i have to get back cuss i want to have a great place when the concert begins'' she glimpse and walks away .

One of the Crew members stops me '' But why are you already here it is like 2 o clock it starts at 6 '' she asked me with like all question marks around her

'' Jup i know but yeah great places and there are waiting 4 friends on me so i really have to head back if you don't mind''

she shows a soft smile to her. '' No i don't mind but go get your friends i will get you guys back stage passes so you can meet the boys'' i looked at her with dis believe ''

are you kidding me can i really go back stage with them'' . ''yes of course''

i smiled and ran up the him and gave him a hug ''thank you so so so so much''

i let him go and ran up to my friends and yells' at them that they had to come. They all came running to me and where so hyped that we actually got backstage passes for tonight they all hugged Steve and they all thanked him for like a thousand times.

But before we got in I had to sing a song because he heard me sing and wanted to hear some more of it. I smiled at him ''uhmm of course which song do you wane hear''

i let him think for some moments and they he said '' Best Song Ever'' i looked at him sure i would sing that for you. He took his phone out of his pocket and started to record it without me knowing that he was recording it. And i began to sing.

''Maybe it's the way she walked straight into my heart and stole it. Through the doors and past the guards just like she already own it. I said can you give it back to me. She said never in your wildest dream. And we danced all night to the best song ever. We knew every line now i can't remember how it goes but i know that i won't forget her. Cause we danced all night to the best song ever. I think it went oh, oh, oh. I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah . I think it goes''

I looked at Steve and bowed down and smiled widely at him while he clapped for me

'' thank you thank you'' I blushed

''But we do get our tickets now right''

'' of course here are your tickets for the whole day'' i grabbed the tickets from Steve while he was holding it and smiled

'' thanks Steve'' We all hugged him and walked in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to write more if you like it vote!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!