Chapter 7

After that kiss we really had to say goodbye but before we left we got each other’s phone numbers  I gave Niall  a last peck on his lips  and walked away.

I got with my friendsto my car and drove off to our home but of course we were talking about that kiss  ‘’Seriously he is the best kisser I ever met he is just great and he as a person is just amazing’’  I said smiling and got read cheeks.

Everybody ‘’Awwhd’’  in the car.

‘’But sweeties I’ve got some tickets for us for tomorrow to see the guys again’’  I smiled brightly

 ‘’OMG ARE YOU SERIOUSLY’’ Tjitske said with the biggest smile on her face.

‘’Yes I am serious, but I only have a backstage pass for myself because Steve asked me to sing 2 song tomorrow at the concert because, the guys need some more time to rest for a few seconds’’  I said towards them.

 But was focused on the road because It was raining like hell with no lights besides the road.

’’ You are such a good friend to us, thank you that you thought of us for some tickets’’ Tjitske smiled widely 

‘’I couldn’t forget about you guys of course without you guys I wouldn’t been here tonight so I really should thank you for letting me go with you guys’’ I smiled

 We we’re almost in in Tilburg (place in the Netherlands) ‘’Who do I have to bring to their house first ‘’

I looked over my shoulder and looked towards them ‘’Let me think I think first we have to drop Shalissa then me and Meike and then Eefke’’ Tjitkse told me

Because she knew where everybody lived   ‘’Okay that is fine so Shalissa tell me where you live so I can drive you there or you can give me the directions that is also just fine’’ I smiled politely at her

‘’ We have to go here to the left than the second to your right and then I will tell you further’’ she hissed ‘’okay thank you’’’

I drove the first left and then the second right I really didn’t know why she hissed towards me because I didn’t do anything to her except for the fact I didn’t speak to her the whole evening but why should I?

I didn’t even know her she is like 5 years younger than me and since she got in this care she is acting like a little diva.

When I drove further Shalissa told me to go left  first right and second left and then the sixed house I drove up her house and dropped her of

 ‘’ Till tomorrow Shalissa’’  I said to her and smiled

‘’Okay you guys now I’m going to drop of Tjitske and Meike but, I know where you guys are living so that will become just fine’’ 

I drove away from Shalissa’s house towards Tjitske and Meike their house I was like practically sister of Tjitkse and Meike because we lived in the same street and grew up together so I see them as my little sisters and they actually mean the world to me and are the sweetest  you will know.

After a few minutes I came to their house and dropped them out of the car ‘’Till tomorrow sweeties I will be here the same time as today’’

I waved goodbye and drove away to drop by best friend at her house that was like one block away when I dropped her off I gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek  

 ‘’Till tomorrow sweetie I will pick you up for school tomorrow morning’’  as I said that I drove away to my house that was on the other side of the city.

But I didn’t mind the radio was playing a good song so I did the volume harder and sang along whit the song ‘Read about it by Emily Sande.

When I got home I walked into my house and got immediately in my bed  and looked at my phone to see if I got any text messages and I  actually had one from Niall and Louis first I opened the text from Niall and read it

From: Your Poo bear Niall

Hi Princes, safe home? I hope you had fun tonight, can’t wait to see you again I hope I see you soon! Xxx   

To: Your Poo bear Niall

Hi you! I’m safe home after 2 and half hours, going to sleep now! And yes I did have a fun night, hope to see you soon to!  Sleep well Ni! Xxx

I smiled when I sended that text and opened the text from Louis

From: Liam the coolest

Hi Daan, I hope you are safe home, I had fun tonight and you have an incredible voice, I hope I hear more from you! Sleep well! Hugs from me!

To: Liam the coolest

Hi LOU!! I am safe It was a long drive, I had also fun! Aaww thank you so much. And you also sleep well! Hugs back!

When I sended that text I laid my phone on the floor and fell asleep immediately and dreamed about the whole day how amazing it was.

I slept like 5 hours when my alarm went off to get out of bed because I had school till 12 o’clock so that was a good thing because today I could actually go again to ONE DIRECTION I got up and speeded up got under the shower brushed my teeth’s  blow dryed my hair got changed putted some mascara on got my back and drove to my best friend Eefke to go to school. 

When i got up by my best friends house i looked at my Phone with 4 unread masseges but i thought by myself i would read them when i was at school

.

----------------------

did my best to write an longer chapter for you guys! really hope you enjoy this story! love you all, hope you are having an great day!

STAY BEAUTIFUL