Chapter 23

Today was the day I was going home. My plane leaves in 5 hours so I’ve got all time in the world. The guys didn’t had anything on the schedule so we were going to have lunch at a cute café at the end of this street. But right now I was packing my stuff Niall was under the shower. Tears where streaming down my cheeks while I was packing my stuff. I really didn’t want to leave I just wanted to stay here. But it isn’t any longer good for my health. I was almost done with packing when Niall walked in the room he didn’t say anything he just pulled me into a hug and kissed my for head. He broke our hug and kissed away my tears and placed a kiss on my lips.

‘’everything will be just fine baby girl’’ he said at a soft tone and I just nodded.

I did my last stuff in my suitcase and Niall helped me close it, I just had to much stuff along with me. When I had everything packed we placed them all together and went to lunch with all the rest of the guys.

We walked outside their was so much paparazzi it has never been so crowded for the hotel where we were staying. I was a little scared and Niall noticed that so he placed an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him so no one could touch me our hurt me.

‘’Are you okay’’ he asked me I could barely hear him through all the screaming

‘’Yeah I am fine, just crowded and little scared’’ I bit on my lower lip he placed a kiss on my for head and I got in the car first and Niall came in behind me.

‘’It was really crowded this time’’ I chuckled

‘’Yeah it was indeed, I don’t know what they were doing here I think they knew you were going so their last photos of us for a while.’’ He smiled ‘’But you’re not hurt are you’’ he looked worried towards me

‘’No, I am not hurt babe’’ I smiled

I rested my head on his shoulder. We were silence the rest or the car ride not an awkward silence but a nice silence. When we arrived there was some paparazzi’s but most of all fans. Niall and I took some time to take some photos with the fans and after a couple of minutes we went inside where the rest was waiting for us.

I greeted them and gave them all a hug and sat down next to Louise and Niall. We all made some small talk most of what they were going to do when I wasn’t around and what their next stop is and when they have time to come to Holland. But I just said to them they didn’t had to worry about coming to Holland and that they had to do some things they would do and just do fun stuff than just coming to Holland and sitting in a hospital for me. They also need time to see their fans and also their families.

When we all had eaten I had 2 hours to go to the airport so I had to say goodbye to everyone except Niall for a little while because, he was going to bring me to the airport.  

‘’Let me say something to all of you, I just want to thank all of you for having me and making this time here wonderful and memorable. You all were so kind and sweet for me. And you all took care of me in a way you could. I know I wasn’t the greatest person to be around every time and I am sorry but next time you will see me I hope I will be healthier to do more fun stuff with you guys and no one would have to stay home to watch after me, I really felt a pain in the ass. But I wanted to thank you for all that you have done for me and that you guys always had my back and always were there for me when I needed someone. I am going to miss you guys so much I hope I will see you guys soon, I love you all’’ a tear rolled down my cheek and Louis stroked it away and hugged me tightly

‘’We love you to baby girl, We are going to miss you so much. We are going to miss you on stage and waking us up every morning and getting us breakfast every single morning, and making sure we would be one time every were. We were honored to have you on our tour. And you were never a pain in the ass you were a sweetheart.’’ Louise said to me and I hugged him and hugged all the guys they all said that they were going to miss me and that they loved me.