Chapter 6

When we got into the chill room of the guys they looked at me with weard faces.

‘’What is wrong’’ I asked them

‘’uhmm who did you brought with you’’  Liam asked me I laughed

‘’This is Emily she is 5 years old and is your biggest fan she came to me while you were preforming and she wanted to go on a picture with me and an autograph and she loves Liam the most so she wanted a hug from you guys I hope that that’s okay with you guys?’’ I looked up to them with a smill on my face.

 I putted Emily down and she ran up to Liam before he could say anything and lifted her up

‘’Of course that is okay with us we love to meet fans of us’’ Niall said.

and walked towards me and hugged me tightly and smiled I whispered in his ear ‘’ You where amazing Horan’’

and gave him a little peck on his cheek  when I did that his cheeks started to get red

‘’Awh Nialler you don’t have to blush’’  when I  said that he griped me tightly and hugged me.

While we were hugging Harry took a picture of us and  when we heard the click we let go of each other ‘’Harry did you just took a picture of us’’  I smiled lightly  

 ‘’Uhmm yes I did but what is you twitter’’  I laugh  

‘’My twitter is @Officlallovefor1D (Just made that up don’t know if it is a reall one haha)  why do you wane know that’’ 

I looked up to Harry while Niall wrapped his arm around my waist .

@Harry_Styles tweeted - @Nialloffical and @Officiallovefor1D don’t they look cute? Instagram.com/dkjfdkla

when Harry tweeted that my phone vibrated and got my phone out of my pocket and opened  my twitter and started blushing ‘’Harry why would you tweet this I don’t want any hate our something and they are going to think we are together or something’’ 

I looked down and felt that Niall pulled me in to his chest to comfort me and whispered

‘’They will love you okay you are my princess even if we aren’t YET together’’ I nodded and hugged him tightly .

But I had to let go what I actually didn’t want to because Emily  was pulling on my shirt and kneeled down to her height

‘’What is wrong sweetie’’ 

I asked and putted an arm around her waist and pulled her closer toward me ‘’I have to go but can I have you number so we can text’’ she asked shyly

‘’Of course you can have my number princes’’  when I said that I looked up to Niall and smiled softly and gave my mobile to Emily so she could add her number to my contacts when she was done I got my phone and called her so she could save my number to.

‘’here you go sweetie ‘ I smiled and lifted her up

‘’I hope you enjoyed it backstage with the guys but I think you what also a hug from Niall’’ I smiled and gave Emily to Niall and he smiled and hugged her tightly

‘’Well have fun tomorrow at school sweetie’’  We all waved at Emily when she got away with her parents.

 Me and my 4 other friends who I actually totally forgot they were also here except  from my best friend Eefke  were talking to the guys but the youngest walked toward me while I was talking with Niall ‘’Uhmm Daan I think we need to get back we all have school tomorrow and you have to work’’’

I looked at my phone and it was like 12 o’clock at midnight

‘’I think you are right it is really late and we have to drive like 2 hours’’ I smiled towards her

‘’Go say goodbye to everyone cause we really have to go I said to my friends who were having their time of their life. I looked at Niall who was looking like I he didn’t want me to leave but I actually had to but what he didn’t know me and my friends had actually also had tickets for tomorrow because they were giving two concerts in a row.  

‘’Niall’’  I said with a sad voice

‘’ I really have to go’’  I looked down  to my feet and then I looked up to his face he took my hand and pulled me close to him and laid one had on my waist and the other on my cheek he was coming closer with his face all what got through my head was He is going to kiss me! But what if I’m not good enough for him or have a bad breath but that all flew away when his lips thought my lips . It fellt amazing.  When I pulled away I had a big smile on my face and bit my lower lip.

------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED IT

going on holliday so don't know when I can write another chapter

but I  am gonna say one thing

STAY BEAUTIFUL