chapter 24

hii guys! sorry for updating so late but, i was laying in the hospital for a week and been sick for another week, had 5 exams of school and been 2weeks on holiday in spain so had no wifi but i did write another chapter on my mobile so when I am home I can update this one! sorry for the waiting!

i love you guys!

Danielle POV

I was home for 2 weeks now all i have done is sitting at home watching some movies with my best friend Eefke. ow and I went to school for 4 days 2 days each week just to catch up on my school work. I don't have to go to each class any more because I am to sick to go to every class i have. I am so lucky I don't find it hart to learn everything on my own els I would have a big problem.

but back to my health I think I am much stronger now to go to my chemo again what is actually today if I am not mistaking.

I still hear everyday something from Niall and sometimes also the other guys they do chear me up when we text or skype or whatever. But this day I miss Niall so much I want him to be here with me but that is just to selfish to ask he has his tour and he has to finish it before he can come to me. maybe when I am feeling better I can go to him and suprise him, but first I have to go through a lot of chemo's before I can go...

They say that my first chemo did something with the cancer so that is a good thing to know. But the first time I didn't got sick from the chemo but my docters warned me that that will change maybe not this time or the time after this one but it will come so I am prepared.

They said I will go throw up and my hair will fall out and i will feel weaker than I am feeling now, but it is all for a good result to my cancer.

Today my mom is bringing me to the hospital for my chemo but she can't stay and my best friend Eefke has school so she won't be their either so it's going to be me all by myself I am going to shit my self because I am that scared.

my mom yelled at me that we had to go to the hospital

* I am comming mom, one second* I took my socks and put them one and grabbed some shoe's I have a whole collection of new balance but today I want to wear my bleu with pink ones they just make me happy.

I walked downstairs and gave my mom a hug

* I am ready to go* i smiled to my mom

*let's go sweaty* she walkes towards the car and started the car.

I came and sit next to her in the car and we drove of to the hospital it is only 15 minutes with the car so we will be their soon.

* I am so sorry I can't come with you Daan, I feel so guilty I have to work and their is no one that could come with you because this chemo and I know you don't like to be alone* she had some tears in her eyes and looked at me and then again on the road 

* mom, it's okay I totaly understand you have to work for the food on our table and I don't mind really I will just listen to some music and  maybe write some music it really is fine you wil be their some other time. *  i smiled and placed my hand on my moms arm

AT THE HOSPITAL

I went inside and went to the right department. I didn't have to wait I could go and lay down on a bed and a nurse came in right away and placed a needle in my arm for the infiusion.

* this chemo will take 8 hours to day sweety if their is anything just push this button okay and I will come* she smiled politly and walked away

8 freaking hours that will be soo long but but it will be just fine I asked for a bed you could also sit up in a chair and be with a lot of people but I just wanted a bed so I could lay down and that was no problem.