The Girl Who Ran: FUCK YOU SENSELESS

Shawn's POV: 

I pulled out my wallet from my pocket and took a peek at the brown leather before looking back up at the road to see if the light had changed. It was still a red light so I looked back down at my wallet and flipped it open to see the photo of my mother and Beyoncé.

 It was still a red light so I looked back down at my wallet and flipped it open to see the photo of my mother and Beyoncé

That was my favourite photo. It had two very beautiful women in it and so every time I opened my wallet I couldn't help but smile down at it. The funny thing about that photo is that I took it not too long afterBeyoncé got here and my mom asked me to take a photo of the two of them; I put it in there during Christmas, that's way before either Beyoncé  or I knew the world would be like this now. I didn't know that those were the two women I'd love the most when I put it in there but I was drawn to the photo. I guess God really does work in mysterious ways because looking Down at my mother I can smile now, instead of cry I can be grateful for all the time I had with her and I can be much happier. Now we've caught her shooters all I have to do left is find the man who ordered them to shoot her and then all my questions will be answered. Then there's Beyoncé... Beyoncé Knowles what have you done to me? I looked over at her as she sat in the seat next to me with her head leaning on the window and her feet pulled up onto the seat and my jacket wrapped around her. She had fallen asleep maybe ten minutes ago and I don't expect her to be awake until we get back at the least. 

By the time we had gotten back she hadn't woken up and I didn't want to wake her because I know she's had a rough few days and is probably really tired. Instead I carried her out of the car and wrapped one of her arms around my shoulders as I did so.  I closed the car door after making sure I had everything and began walking across the car park with her so I could take her inside. 

I walked into the house and started walking up the stairs and not until I reached for my bedroom door handle did I remember she had her own room in the house and so she'd go in there. Could you imagine her waking up and being very confused as to why she's in my room instead of hers. I don't know why but I was going to put her in there, it felt natural but at the same time unnatural once I had realised. 

I took my jacket off her, took her jacket off and her sweater before pulling off her shoes and her jeans. Now she was wearing a long sleeve top with her underwear and socks; that looked comfortable enough for her to sleep in until she waked up and gets changed. I tucked her under the bedsheets and kissed her head before taking her clothes and washing them. I took the clothes from her bag and had time to wash them all and dry them before folding them and putting them away for her and hanging them up too. I hung my jacket on a clothes hanger in her room just in case she wanted to wear it again because before she had fallen asleep in the car she told me she loved how soft it was and declared it hers. 

When I was done I walked into my room and took my clothes off and put some basketball shorts on before making my way downstairs to finish fixing the photo albums the way I had been doing in my free time when I wasn't looking for Bey and, that was generally just before I went to bed. I remember Bey telling me to celebrate my mothers life and so that's what I was trying to do, I was going through all the photos of her and  getting them all into chronological order into a series of books. They were my way of reflecting on her and although I only really started this a day ago it's seemed to help quite a lot and it's easy to do. After fixing over half of the photos I placed everything away to give myself a bit of a rest from the tears and sat back on the couch with my eyes closed. 

"Hello" I heard Beyoncé say softly. I opened my eyes and the immediately glued to the goddess in front of me. She stood with her hands by her sides biting her lip at me wearing my jacket and from what I could see nothing else. No shorts poking out from beneath it, no socks on her feet and the rest of her was covered. I gulped and looked at her legs with wide eyes, what was the woman trying to do? She smirked and walked toward me slowly causing me to place my hands on my crotch to contain myself. "This Crystal" She began as she moved my hands away and slid herself down onto my lap in a straddling position. "Was she pettier than me?" She asked as she ran her finger down my chest and stared into my eyes, "Was she sexier than me?" She leaned in slowly and began kissing my neck by leaving soft little pecks all over it. I shook my head to say no and she sat up and smiled. "Can she do it better than me?" She let her lips trail down to my chest where I looked down at her as she kissed me. 

"What are you wearing under that?" I asked curiously. She sat up with a slight giggle and took my hands in hers before pushing them under the fabric of the jacket and making them land on her naked skin beneath it. I felt the sides of her body, her stomach, her ribs and then made my way up to he breasts which did not sit in a bra but instead stood free allowing my fingers to trace over her nipples before falling down her back and onto her ass which too was not held in any underwear. "You came down here in nothing but my jacket?" I asked her with a smirk. She nodded her head at me and I leaned up to kiss her lips causing her to giggle and wrap her arms around my neck. She pulled away and looked at me. 

"If you don't like it I could always go and give it to Andre" She stood up off my lap and began walking out of the room so I followed behind her. 

"Don't even.  Beyoncé come here" I said to her as I leaned on the living room door, she looked back at me and smirked before biting her lip and turning away. 

"no" She replied. I let my eyes open wider and stood up

"Get here, now!" I yelled at her sternly trying to be as serious as possible but she was already gone and all I heard was. 

"You're not the boss of me Carter" I followed her into the kitchen and saw her dip her finger in some cream I didn't know where the fuck she got from and then suck it of the top of her finger. "You can't tell me what to do, Mr" She giggled and looked down as I stared at her. 

"Come here" I said once more. I wasn't going to say it again and if she thinks I will she's got another thing coming for her. She looked at me for a moment and I looked at her. She then stood up and began walking over to me but instead of stopping in front of me she walked past me with a laugh and said, 

"Nope" Causing me to grab her and pull her back but instead of into my chest as usual I took her and pinned her down onto the table so she was laying on her back looking up at me. 

"I think We've been over this" I held her hands above her head pinned to the table as she smiled at me, "Haven't we?" I asked but this time I pushed my finger into her wet pussy causing her eyes to shut and her back to arch and she moved her hips toward me. 

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed out. "Yes Shawn" She said before biting down on her bottom lip as I moved my finger in and out of her tight hole. "Oh God! Shawn please" She begged before throwing her head back and moaning more. I let go of her hands and pulled my finger out of her before pulling my jacket off her and looking down at her naked body. She looked up at me and breathed heavily before looking up at the ceiling and chuckling to herself a little then looking at me. "Do it" She dared. She opened her legs for me and I looked down at her pink wetness. 

"Beyoncé" I began undoing the string around my shorts as she smiled at me. 

"Yes baby" She licked her lips and I looked over her once more. 

"I'm about to fuck you senseless" I announced before grabbing her and carrying her off the table and toward my bedroom. 

-Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment. I do find it really difficult to come up with the questions so just comment on whatever tbh. 

1) What do you think of Bey and Shawn?

2) Will Derek's plan work? Will he kidnap bey in one of the following chapters?

3) What do you think about the story so far?

4) Is Crystal important (Ima be completely honest with you guys I haven't included her in the story after this but if anyone comes up with a good enough Idea she can be in) 

5) How are we feeling about Gloria's death?