Chapter 4

Ting! It was the bell in the front door. The little sound indicates that someone has just arrived. It was Yoorin. She was back again at her usual self, in the usual café where she always used to be when she's bored and suffocated in her condo. After ordering some sweet-hot coffee, she sat on her usual place and placed her things on the table.

Tiny earbuds were placed into her ears and without a minute, the music played.

Now Playing: Up&Up by Coldplay

Yoorin's lips twitched into a small smile. She love music. It's like someone's talking with her and she just feels calm listening to it. Reaching for her ribbon in her bag, she streched her arms and tied her long-jet black hair into a messy bun. Not long ago, she started writing down her story.

•••

Beep. It was Yoorin's phone. She checked what was it. And to her surprise, it was the unknown number who texted her three days ago. The same day where she and Jungkook met and went to watch some movie.

From: Unknown
Hi Yoorin :)

Instead of ignoring the text, she thought of texting back. And she did.

To: Unknown
Mianhe. But who is this?

Without even a minute, her phone beeped again. Whoa, she's fast. Yoorin thought silently. Little did she know that she was a he.

From: Unknown
Yah, you don't know me? Well, I'm the grim reaper. Don't tell anybody.

What? Is this guy for real? Yoorin shook her head for this guy's childishness. She just left her phone and did not text back. Grabbing the back of her neck, she smiled a little wondering about her friend, Jungkook. What could he possibly have done to make her ex so mad at him like that? Yoorin chuckled at her thoughts. Well one thing's for sure, she surely misses her friend.

•••

Walking silently, step by step, Yoorin run her hands into her lips blowing it slightly. It was so cold for her walking in Korea without her second clothing. She breathe deeply and slip her earphones to her small bag.

"Yoorin-ah!" It made Yoorin stop walking. She looked back to see who it was. That was a bad decision because the moment she looked back, her heart started racing. "Jungkook-ah."

"Yah, why are you out here walking? And you don't even have heavy-thick clothes on?", Jungkook complained, both hands on Yoorin's shoulder. She looked shocked and red tints were already visible on her pale face.

Yoorin stuttered but tried her best to explain, "U-uhm, I left my suit at home. I'm sorry." Jungkook sniffled a laugh, "Okay, then. Here, wear mine isntead." Yoorin declined the offer but Jungkook insisted letting her wear his black-leather jacket.

They were walking in peace when Jungkook sunddenly started talking, "You know, I'm very happy that I'm friends with you." That made Yoorin stop from walking and looked up at him smiling, she said shyly, "I'm glad." Jungkook smiled too, a genuine smile.

"Do you want to hang out again?" Jungkook commented. Yoorin thought about it. Well, she doesn't have much work to do and she's almost done with her book so, "Yes. I'd like to." Jungkook jumped out of joy and shouted, "Yes! Yoorin and I will hang out again!" Oblivious of all the stares around them, Yoorin started giggling and they went on their way.

They headed to a small sea side and sat there. They started talking. Asking each other their favorite foods, colors, movies, and etc. "Yah! That's so unfair. I told you my favorite book! Now, why won't you tell me yours?", Jungkook blurted out in a childish manner. "Wait, what's your favorite book again?", Yoorin asked, legs crossed, hands below her chin.

"I Died by HyoChan." He said, eyes sparkling with admiration as he recalled the scenes of his favorite book. Yoorin was silent. It is her book. How come he loved that book? She thought. "Yah, what is it?", Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook-ah, why do you love that book?" Yoorin asked comfortably. Jungkook wondered, bringing his hands on his chin. "Well, that's because the story is one of a kind. And I love the mysteriousness of the book. I just love everything about the book!" , he exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "Really?", Yoorin asked, not believing his explaination. "Yeah. I love HyoChan's books actually. I have all twenty-seven stories that she made." He said.

Aweing his love for the book Yoorin chuckled. "Wow, you must be really rich then. And yeah, she's awesome."
Jungkook chuckled with her, "My parents are doctors." Yoorin oohed at amazement.

"Yah, c'mon let's just go home. It's getting late. And damn, I'm freezing.", Jungkook laughed. Yoorin smiled and thought that Jungkook made her really happy. He helped her got up from the sand and they started walking home.

•••

They stopped. "We're here.", Yoorin noted. Jungkook looked up at the building in front of him, "Whoa, this is where you live? I wanted to be here so badly. But Mom won't let me."

"Yeah, it's pretty peaceful here." Yoorin said. "Uh uh. And they said it's sound proof! Oh and have you watched My Love From The Strars? The units looked like Kim Soo Hyun's unit. And the locks are pascoded, not by keys." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Yeah, they're all true." Yoorin said, smiling at Jungkook. "Opps. Did I talk too much?" Jungkook deadpanned. "Nah, you're really shy." Yoorin laughed out. "Naw, c'mon! Get inside already. You might catch a cold." Jungkook said, grinning. "Okay. Thank you, Jungkook. See you."

Jungkook bid his goodbye, "I'll see you too, Yoorin. Goodbye!" And then they walked their sepparated paths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kumusta? Thank you so much for reading. Comment on what you think about my story, jebal. I'll update soon.
Q. Did you know about what happened to Taiwan?

Well, some fans adored BTS in a wrong manner. There were rude fans everywhere. I'm not saying all but most of them. Fcking hell, ARMYs those are the reasons why Intl ARMYs get bad impressions. We should give them space. Please, they're humans too. Even Manager-nim (Sejin) got intense because ARMYs are so wild. He even pushed the girls back but they (girls) pushed him back too causing for him to bump to Suga. Even Jimin was on the floor. Thank God the securities saw him and helped him up.

NEXT TIME:

Team Airport- Instead of shouting "OPPA NOTICE ME PLEASE" "OPPA!" "OPPA MARRY ME JUSEYO" "OPAAA AAAAH" We should just tell them "Oppa, eat well~" "Take Care" "Fighting". We should welcome them warmly so that they'd be happy.

Team Concert- FUCKING BE A HOE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL. HAVE A GOOD TIME! (Don't take this seriously)

Team Hotel- Let's not disturb them. Don't camp and have a sleep over outside the hotel, jebal.

let's give our oppa's our best. let's welcome them warmly. let us not make them regret that they went here/there. let's be happy and make our yeobo's proud :)