Goldielocks the magic Dorito

A/n; I am a sweetie aren't I? Updating multiple times a week, to make up for the months I never even looked at wattpad. Welp I'm rambling. On to the banana bus!

Reader-Chan pov

I woke up and saw everyone slowly waking up. Goldielocks was faintly snoring under me and I looked over to see Mabel in my face with a camera. "I ship it!~" She quietly sung. "Get up, you lazy butt!" Wendy complained, trying to push off Misty. Dipper slapped his hand over her mouth, she looked confused, then motioned to her face. I assumed she was still sleeping.

Dipper removed his hand and went into the kitchen. "She is soo heavy!" Wendy quietly yelled as she wiggled out from under Misty's shoulder. Goldielocks wwas starting to move in his sleep and his left arm made its way around my waist. 'Great. Now I can't get food.' I thought bitterly. I tried to pry it off but it wouldn't budge. I sighed and looked around the room as the sun brought light into the house. I heard a whimper then saw Misty tossing and turning, a slight twitch to her limbs and facial features. I gasped. I tried to look for someone and the only person, other than me, was a passed out Goldielocks.

"Guys, get back in here!" I hissed, trying to get their attention. Dipper and Robbie walked out, sleep clearly on their minds. "Help. Either me or her." I demanded. Dipper walked over and started to try and pull off the arm around me. Robbie glanced at the wiggling body on the ground.

"What is up with her??" He asked, his eyes opened lazily. "I believe she is in nightmare land." I said, finally getting the arm off of me and standing up. He looked from her to me and back again. Goldielocks slowly opened his eye and sat up, yawning. "What's up?" He asked. "Misty is having a nightmare about something and I don't know what to do." I sighed, admitting defeat. "Well I do." He said, a toothy grin on his face. I looked at him, hope filling me from head to toe. A warm feeling spread through me... and my face.

"Than do it!" Both me and Dip Dot said. The room slowly lost color and everyone but me, Dip, and Goldielocks was frozen. He glowed a bright yellow and turned into a gold smoke like substance. That substance slithered into Misty's head, her twitching getting worse, and she then had a faint glow to her.

I kept an eye on her. Making sure she didn't stop moving, just stop twitching. The room was silent. Bill reappeared as himself and the color came back. Misty jolted awake and, from how she looked, her heart was pounding.

Her fear filled eyes changed when she saw me. She let out a sigh of relief and stood up. "Anyone else hungry?" She asked calmly. We all nodded. "There is nothing here!" Mabel complained. Misty looked fairly annoyed. "Alright. Lets get breakfast, on me." She mewed and gently made her way to the door. I followed her with everyone behind me. She opened the door.

"Wait, you?! You live here?"

A/n; who is this mystery person? But in allll seriousness, what is your favorite restaurant?? Please let me know in the comments and it could be in the next chapter :3