Playing Hookey

Chris POV:

"I see you were tryna copy me today" I say pointing to her sweatpants since we were both wearing them. "Pshh naww you copying me boo boo" she said while patting her head tryna act rachet.

"Girl you know you need to stop" I tell her while laughing.

Janessa POV:

"You don't think this is weird" I ask him "you know taking a girl to a secret place and you have barley known for not even 2 days?"

"How do you feel about taking a ride from a guy you have barley known known for not even 2 days" Chris replied tryna to smart and what not.

"Oh yea your right, but still why me out of all people for all you know imma axe murderer" I tell him well because I was extra confused.

Chris POV:

I had to sit and think for a minute that was hard and good question, really why am I doing this I don't even know her.

"Well I think that you are a cool and chill person and I want to get to know you more does that answer your question?" I answer.

"Hmm I guess so but you don't think that I'm to wild for you after what happens this morning" asked Janessa.

"I actually don't think that it's actually pretty cool that you how to stand up for yourself without actually having to start any drama" I said to her which is actually true.

Janessa POV:

"Hey Chris where are we going anyway I know that I told you to surprise me but my curiosity is killing me alive you know" I eagerly asked Chris.

"Nope ma I ain't telling you a thing you are the one who said you wanted to be surprised.

"Hmm fine then I guess you are right"  I say sharply. 

                 *RING RING RING*

It was my aunt calling me I figured the school had already called about me being gone I quickly turned off my phone. I'll just get screamed at later I said to myself.

"Hey you okay over there" asked this when he saw me fumbling with my phone.

"Oh yea I'm fine its nothing" I reply

"I can take you back home or school if you want I don't want you to get into any type of trouble or anything" said Chris sounding all extra concerned.

"Naww your good I needed to get away for awhile" I tell him to ease his nerves.

"Oh okay then, don't worry we will be there soon"  said this with a soft sweet voice.

I don't known why but I felt safe in his presences even though I barley know him and I can get to know him but he can never know me. As I stared out the window and those words danced in my head I feel in a deep blissful sleep.