Different Impression

Janessa POV

          Wow I couldn't even believe what had just unfolded before my eyes. Chris must of had something going on with this girl before because he doesn't seem like the kinds of person to just flip out on something as simple as a female talking just to be heard. As soon as he left the teacher tried to take control but it was too late the bell rang for next period.  I swear if that bitch try to come at me sideways then we are going to have some issues. 

      *Close to the End of 2nd Period*

Lunch time was comming around the corner and still no sign of Chris anywhere. I was actually looking forward to going with him. I honestly wanted to get to know him he is the only one I really even talk to at this school. I just hope he doesn't hate me for getting in to it with that Cindy girl but as if right now she on my whoop that ass list.

                   Chris POV

Its been awhile since the incident this morning I was still pissed but I calmed down a little bit. I almost forgot that I told Janessa that I would take her out for lunch, wanted to figure her out a little bit, she is quiet but she know how to stand her ground and that's what I liked about her, didn't start anything but didn't have a problem ending it. Oh shit it was 11:45 lunch in in 15 mins and only lord knows where I am right now. I made a huge U- Turn and headed back to school.