We Have to Start Somewhere, Right?

Pablo POV:

I had heard everything that went on between Chris and Zondaya. So I decided to go and check on Chris.

"Hey man I just heard everything, you good?"

"Nahh I'm far from it" said Chris wiping a tear from his cheek.

"Come on talk to me."

"I don't think you can help any" replied Chris

"Come on tell me you never know."

Chris POV:

"Well to be honest I love the hell out of Janessa  or Zondaya what ever she decides to be called. And what you heard back there was me telling her as well as apologizing for killing her parents. Ugh fuck man why did I have to be the one to pull the trigger?!?!"

"It's not your fault Chris " replied Pablo.

"Yea well she thinks that it is."

" I think that before we land in Puerto Rico we should all come together and see where we all stand" suggested Pablo.

"Youre right but how the hell we going to do it?"

"Bruhh just leave it all to me you just need to get some sleep and relax " said Pablo.

"Wow thanks man."

Pablo POV:

"No problem I'll see you in the morning."

Well damn I know it's hard but I have to put this together one way or another. It shouldn't be to hard since Zondaya and myself have a past together some what. Let me forreall ahead and check on her now.

"Hey you doing okay?"

"Of course not" mumbled Zondaya.

"I know this is a difficult time for you but we need to talk."

"What do you mean by we need to talk" asked Zondaya.

"I mean that you,me, Ms.Trisha, and Chris need to talk."

"What the hell do we have to talk about Leo what's done is done can't anything be changed now" said Zondaya.

" First if all chill that's not my name anymore it's Pablo, second of all you can't blame him it's not his fault and you need some type of clousure. "

"Well excuse me Mr.Pablo maybe you should think about how I'm feeling and what I just went through Chris ain't the only victim" yelled Zondaya.

"Shh I know that daya baby that's why we need to talk about everything and figure this out, so can you please just sit with us in the morning, we are still going to be on the plane anyway?"

Zondaya POV:

"Ugh fine but I'm not promising anything."

"That's fine Im not asking you to but get some sleep I'll see you in the morning" replied Pablo.

He was right about me needing closure. I never really got to grieve over the death of my parents as soon as it happend my mind turned from a child into an adult. And I still don't know how I feel about Chris I mean I think I still love him but it's just the situation that we are in. I'll just find out tomorrow morning.

                     *NEXT MORNING*

Chris POV:

I woke up to the sunlight through the plane window hitting my face, I wiped off the drool  off of my face and made my way to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I swear it looked like I have been crying a whole river for forty days and forty nights. My eyes were puffed up, nose was still running a bit, just my whole face was red ugh how I loathed being a lightskin. I did my hygiene routine and walked out but the smell of fresh pancakes brought me to the upper level.