Don't Hate Me (6)

Amidst the confusion with whatever bantering they've had earlier was now gone, hence a new light has brought the heart warming glow of flushed red faces almost ready to explode.

Baekhyun had just confess and Chanyeol was convincing himself it was a dream and reached to pinch himself. He felt a sting on his left side chin and reached over to Baekhyun to do the same.

Pinching the smaller, he winced in pain but it slowly died down as large hands firmly planted on his face now stayed and caressing it ever so softly. He leaned against the warmth and enjoyed the feeling of touching and Chanyeol glowing ever more redder.

Baekhyun reached for it and took it off placing it on top of his lap, now holding it in both hands. Looked down, sighed and spoke.

"It wasn't really like that," he said. Chanyeol almost questioned but stayed quiet to hear the rest.

"I wanted us to go back...go back to how we were...I liked being friends with you...honest," he smiled, Chan wincing from the word friend.

"But after everything...I couldn't even think of you as a friend anymore...your words kept repeating in my mind saying you like me. I admit I was in denial because of...you know," and Yeol nodded agreeing.

"But," he continued. "That had nothing to do about us...that was over years ago," Baekhyun was tearing up

Channie shifted him to a hug and calmed him down, knowing what happened then still affected him. Trauma was still trauma.

"I'm sorry, Yeol," he cried. "I want to be friends with you like you asked but I can't. I like you."

"It's okay Baek, it's okay," Chanyeol comforting him as hears tears rushed down the giant's left shoulder as he kept whimpering the words he confessed over and over.

Running his hands on Baekhyun's brown hair, took a deep breath, composed himself and finally, he spoke. "I-i like you, Baek."

A pause as tears quieted down.

"I love you and always will. So please stop crying. I'll support you through your trauma, your troubles, everything! I'll be your pillar so lean on me. I'll never hurt you so please...stop crying," Chanyeol gaped.

Lest, despite the concern, they may be tears but of joy. Baekhyun was glad he got through. He was relieved he was finally able to say it. No more lies and running away. Just him and his Chanyeol.

His smile showed as so did his laugh followed, knocking their foreheads together.

Chanyeol's eyes popped as he watched Baekhyun laugh and awe in his beauty as it glowed together with the tiny rays of sunlight that passed through the curtains.

He understood with no need for words.

He knew from that smile and the look from the other's eyes.

He wasn't hated.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(06-03-16 / 13:27)

Omfg.

I'm done.

Hahahahaha I'm sorry that it has been a year and six months before this thing has finally, and I mean finally, been finished. (Or updated :v)

But nonetheless, yes! It is done! I'm done! Yes fandom!

Guess you waited since that author's note (that has most likely looked like a lie now, don't kill me >.<)

Being in college is not as easy as high school was so blame mah school! Jk

I'll on my intern for our next school year but i just really wanna do this and save y'all ovaries from drying up and wither.

Again sorry for the overdue update. Vote and comment?

EXO Saranghae ♥

-Niel-Oppa :3

P.S. actually had two endings but the other one seemed like it will prolong the series but if ya want it let me know and I'll post it as a bonus. Sure enough i will be posting an epilogue like my other works so need ideas for that. Bye :*