Don't Hate Me (4)

A week.

A week after Chanyeol had said...that, we pretty much went back to being friends. Hung out at school during lunch, talked about assignments and projects and still gathered in the same group during activities.

My glad suitors were devastated to learn Chanyeol and I had fixed our little fight. But that was not entirely true.

Though we did those things at school, we never hung out or met up afterwards. We still message each other, idle chatting and so, but something about that made clear that the giant didn't allow us to be left alone. Not bringing a chance for that kind of situation to come.

Not clearly ending what happened that day, we've let it slide for the sake of friendship.

Or so I thought.

Every time that lump of meat, Park Chanyeol, were to ignore me after school and heading home without a word is bothering the heck out of me. I knew it was new that we never saw each other besides school, I mean we stuck together through thick and thin but this, this, happening is just plain ridiculous, even for us. Like I need a tall, giant, derp-faced goofball beside me.

Sighing frustration was not helping. I know I was at fault too but him liking me was definitely the problem...right? He knows my situation and risking liking me was not his best option. Me being a homophobe, it not really a great story.

*Flashback*

Ever since I was young I was most likely to be the center of attention. Likely because of the face I bore.

I was loved all through out, whether by family or strangers, and I thought it was fine, who wouldn't want a little moment in the lime light.

One time, while visiting a relative somewhere in a rural area and having fun with the rest of the family, I got tired and went to nap in the residence villa and admittedly doze off right away. I woke up from a loud thud, bringing me a view of a guy, I know he was a friend visiting at the same time, and he was kneeling before me, as if mesmerized.

He got closer and closer and I was terrified, shaking my back against the wooden sofa. Closed my eyes and quivered when I heard a shout, a boy shouting at the man and family members alike rushed in to check in on the commotion.

I tremble as the child who came to my aid enveloped me under his arms telling me everything was going to be fine.

*End of Flashback*

And that was I met Chanyeol, the honest, little kid from next door from my relative's villa. He stood by me as I pass the traumatizing memory that haunted me for almost a year or so. Even begged his parents so we can stay together here in the city even after I somewhat cured the shock but stayed a homophobe all the same.

Though we stayed for what felt like forever, helping each other and shouldering brittle emotions and frail bodies all the these years and for things like infatuation to ruin what we had is not acceptable.

"–hyun. Mr. Byun Baekhyun!" shouted upfront.

Shocked as I was, I stood abruptly clattering a few of my things that stood on the desk. I was drowning in my own thoughts that I forgot I was in class, heads turned and faced an enraged educational personnel.

I was lecture a bit and was asked to stop daydreaming. I bluffed my way out and laughed with the rest of the class but the inside of my head was exploding with emotions I didn't knew I had.

It was all too confusing. The things with Chanyeol, my trauma, my confused and jumbled emotions and my throbbing heart. I made my head pound and made me wobble.

The last thing I saw was the concerned look in Chanyeol's face and after the world turning sideways for me, a scream from someone coming for my weakened body, everything went black.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(09:41 pm / 11-15-14)

Yoooo my baes <3
Finally! A chapter for you :*

A shocking revelation lingered and damn am I surprised, never thought I'd write it xD

Comment what you thought and I'll answer back, promise :) I love you read them and voted so let me patronized by answering to your comments. They'll help me write :D

And since I'm in the mood the next one is not far in the future :D

(Unedited)

EXO SARANGHAE

-Niel-oppa (former Denyelabaek) :3