Don't Hate Me (2)

Days went by and the two still haven't made up. It was mostly because Baekhyun ignores even Chanyeol's shadow. He was pissed at how Chanyeol betrayed him. Chanyeol had even said that he'll protect Baekhyun from molesters but he too was one of them. Baekhyun didn't feel safe, he knew if stuck himself with Chanyeol, nothing good would come with it.

'I never should have trusted him!' Baekhyun thought as he passed the hallway, heading towards their classroom where he and Chanyeol are classmates, and even seatmates.

Chanyeol was the over-protective type so everyone who found out at school that he and Baekhyun had fought, they rushed to stalk the smaller and confess again, knowing no giant would be on their way.

Baekhyun was pissed at the idea his schoolmates have in mind, even without Chanyeol he could pretty much be okay. He just wished Chanyeol was here to fend them off himself, he wouldn't be troubled. 'Why did he have to confess! Tch!'

Chanyeol was infuriated at how they belittle the cute Baekhyun. He was sure the older would be fine, he just wished he was there to protect him some more.

Baekhyun hadn't seen the giant. It's not like he wanted to see him. No. Guess he was just used of having that derp stuck to him. He shrugged it off and headed to homeroom.

Chanyeol did try his best of not showing his face to Baekhyun. He was sure the latter wouldn't want to see his face. He would skip classes he and Baekhyun were in together. And three days after the incident, he stopped going to school altogether.

Baekhyun was pissed as ever. How can Chanyeol not show his face and apologize. And the fact he's been ignoring him. Nobody ignores Byun Baekhyun.

He rushed out the library and went straight to a convenience store near Chanyeol's place. He wasn't expecting to see the younger, just wondering around a place near where he might be.

Baekhyun just took food off the shelves and kept throwing them in his basket. Went to the cashier after. The cashier was staring so Baekhyun was eyeing him in return. Then he imagined how Chanyeol would react if he ever saw what the cashier was doing, he was sure that giant would panic. He laughed it off, unnoticingly headed towards a familiar home.

Baekhyun reminisced his memories with Chanyeol. The Chanyeol that makes him laugh, the Chanyeol that sleeps anywhere, the Chanyeol that protects him, the Chanyeol that confessed to hi—

'Baekhyun, I like you too...'

'I like you...'

'..like...'

Baekhyun fliched. Why did he remember that now? Why is his heart racing? Why is his face heating up? Why is he so confussed?

He knows he should be angry with the taller but why does he want to see him? Is it because they're best friends? Is it because they're friends that they should meet? Is it because they're friends that he would miss him? Is it because they're friends that he'd want to see him?

Baekhyun was confussed. He wasn't sure what the definition of friendship meant anymore. If what he thought of Chanyeol was still as his chum, his buddy, his best friend.

Or is it something more?

Baekhyun shook his head in disbelief. He wouldn't think of Chanyeol that way. No. Never. So what is the reason behind his confussion? Why is so worked up about not seeing him? Is he, somehow, maybe, probably, possibly in—

"B-baekhyun?"

Baekhyun's eyes sprung towards the deep voice. "C-Chanyeol? W-what are y-you?"

"Ah... Well.. t-this is my house."

Is was only then that the older realized he was in front of Chanyeol's door. Baekhyun's face brightened, trying to explain.

"Ah... the.... I was..... food... buying.... here.... " he stuttered, he didn't know what to say.

Chanyeol laughed at the cuteness and, as if on instinct, invited Baekhyun inside. The smaller hesitated but still nodded back. Inside they go, where silence was heard across the room.

Awkwardness filled the air and the two stayed distant. Baekhyun sitting on the couch and Chanyeol in the kitchen. Both figuring a way to start a conversation.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(10:50 am / 04-13-14)

Yo!

Yeah.... a cliff-hanger -_-

I'm sorry >////< I couldn't think anymore but I promise to make the next and last one good. Yes, the next would be the last chapter :)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it :D Sorry for typos and missing words :|

Vote and comment y'all~

Enjoy my other fanfics~

That's it~

Igeon overdose

-Denyelabaek :3