Don't Hate Me (3)

"W-want tea or juice?" Chanyeol had took the courage to speak up.

Baekhyun flinched. "Ah t-tea please," he answered. 'What kind of atmosphere is this?'

Indeed. The aura that surrounded them has filled the room with this awkward and disturbing atmosphere. The feeling was like the first time you invited someone you didn't know yet. But no, they knew each other, even considered themselves best friends.

Chanyeol's mind was exploding with with every thought he came up with. He was surprised he was able to keep a front with Byun Baekhyun in his house.

Nonetheless, he knew nothing can be done with the mistake he let loose. He knew he had to fix it.

So with a deep breath and the courage he pulled from his ever staggering mind, he spoke.

"Uh.. B-baek.." and so catches his friend's attention. "A-about what happened... can you.. we.. j-just forget about it?"

In Baekhyun's mind was full of confusion. He was surprised to know the friend he knew with honesty and kindness, though hid that loved him, would request such an obvious lie.

And that incident happened a week ago but the smaller kept recalling it in his mind that his best friend wanted what they were before to continue, like no confession of some sort ever took place between them.

Of course what happened after was just another one of their mediocre best-friend-rantings, though it struck somewhat annoying and disturbing.

*Flashback*

*A week ago in Chanyeol's house *

"F-forget about it?" Baekhyun asked hesitantly.

"Y-yeah. Let's go back to being friends. Best friends! Nothing awkward or so, just plain, old best friend stuff," the giant pushing the argument.

Baekhyun saw how Chanyeol was holding himself up and doing what he can to save their friendship, even the fact of neglecting his feelings, so he.. they can stay together again.

He was in the brink of either letting this pass or beating the crap out of Chanyeol for acting like this. But alas, there was nothing he could do in this situation, he didn't even know what to do so agreeing with the taller was probably the best solution for both of them, probably.

*End of Flashback*

So... back to being ordinary, regular best friend they go, or so they say. But they can never really, completely, forget something a huge of a deal as that.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(08-26-14 / 12:13am)

What the fvck~ guys, kill me!

ugh been inactive for 4-5(?) months and this kind of UD is what I give?

Em so terribly sorry to everyone (_ _)

•for not updating for sooo long

•for this crappy UD that was supposedly the ending

•for everything else

again the story... sorry came up with the idea so HAHAHA guess this is not the end xD

anywho ... dats rili it... i guess... :D

EXO SARANGHAE

-this crappy-piece-of-an-author, Denyelabaek :3

(enjoy~)