Chapter 1

Lauren's p.o.v.

We we're staying in a city called Albuquerque for a surprise visit for our fans here. Being that we got hungry we decided to find a restaurant that sold New Mexican food. Camila was the first to speak up "GUYS! I found a restaurant called the blue ribbon. It sells pizza...BREAKFAST FRIGGEN PIZZA!" Decinging to go there we all get ready and head downstairs. Saying that there was a lot of fans here would be an over statement. There wasn't very many. Smiling we say hi and sign a few things while taking a few pictures. Soon enough we are in the van on our way to the restaurant.

Just recently my parents we're told that my twin was alive. Yes you heard correctly twin. The only one of the girl that knows is Mani but that's just because we have a different connection. I wonder if she looks like me. Does she have green eyes? Or are they brown? Can she speak Spanish? Does she know about us? Signing I look out the window.

"Lolo what's wrong" Normai asks?
Lying I just simply say "just hungry Mani."
Unbuckling as we pull up to the all small restaurant I notice it isn't open yet."ugh mila it's not even open yet? Didn't you check the time it opens?" I unintentionally snap at her. Looking down she mumbles "it said it opens at 10 it's 9:57." Rolling my eyes I look back out the window. "Damn Lauren whatever crawled up your ass need to crawl back out because there's no need to be rude!" Dinah snaps at me and gets out of the car just as we see one of the workers unlock the door.

Indika's p.o.v.

"Bye Mama! Bye Bubba!" I yell as I'm running out of the house already late for work. My morning always seem to be hectic being that I don't like waking up in the mornings. I'm almost to my car when my brother comes running out "sissy you forgot your key!" Laughing I take them from him then get in my car.

Once I start driving I plug in my phone blasting every fifth harmony song ever made. One wish is the first song to come on. Before I can start singing along my mom calls me.

"what's up mama?"
"Hey baby girl quick question"
"Shoot"
"Have you thought about getting in contact with Mike and Clara?"

Staying quiet I think about what she just asked me. Of course I have thought about it! I don't want them to think I'm using them for fame. Hearing something snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Indika!"
"I'm here mama, um I got to go I'm almost to work love you bye."

Hanging up before she can say anything I pull into the diner I have worked at since my junior year. The first thing I notice is that there is a bunch of people outside, ignoring it I walk I to the employee entrance. "Hey Rosie" Ashley has called me that since I started working here. "Hey Ashley!" Going strait to my locker I grab my aapron and put my things away then going to clock in. "Hey Ash, what's with all the commotion outside?" "Got no clue Rosie but you have a table waiting"

Feeling my phone vibrate I choose to ignore it and walk up to my table while grabing my notepad and pen out I start saying "hi welcome to the Blue Ribbon my name is Indika I'll be your server." Looking up the smile falls off my face as I see five people sitting in front of me.

Normani frowns slightly seeing my face fall "not a fan?" Quickly recovering I smile again " no, no I am I was just shocked?" Dropping my head so my hair will parshly cover me face. "Nervous?" Lauren smiles at me. Finding my best bet would be to just nod my head and avoid eye contact. I know unprofessional.

Sighing I realize I have to get their orders still I look up, "what can I get you ladies to drink?" One by one they all order except Dinah.

"Water"
"Warm tea please"
"Orange juice"
"Water"

Looking at Dinah waiting for her to answer she just gives me a strange look.