Chapter 3

Lauren's p.o.v.

The waitress walks away after giving us our order Dinah looks at me. "Whats wrong with you today?"
"Just not in the mood" after saying this I look down at my phone seeing a message from my mom.

"Your not on the mood?! You haven't been in the mood for months! You snap at us when we say anything or do anything"
Glaring at her I snap right back " you don't know what the hell is wrong Dinah that's because I have a bunch of shit going on right now! So just leave me the hell alone"
"Leave you alone? Seriously do you know how many time you have made Mila cry? Or ally? You treat Normani like shit when she does every fucken thing for you!"

My phone vibrants and I look down flashing across my screen I see the text from my mom.

'Lauren we found her.'

Seeing that simple message I start to cry. Immediately Normani pulls me into her and I cry into her shoulder holding on to her tightly I keep crying. Not know what's happening Mila get my phone "who did they find?" Crying I just shake my head and cry I to Mani. Mani just held me tighter and whispering sweet nothing in my ear.

"Shh baby call down" Mani whispers in my ear. Nodding I try and calm down. Something about her was calming. Normani rubs my back and I sit up wiping my eyes. Grabbing my phone I try and excuse myself from the table but they don't allow me.  Ally rubs my back saying "Lauren we are sisters! You can tell us anything you know that." Nodding I keep calming down.

"Mani t-tell them please"
Nodding she starts to explain, she's the only person who knows. "Okay so like two months ago Mike and Clara got a call saying Lauren's twin was actually alive. So they immediately started searching for her. Well Lauren has been going through a lot and these past two month and I guess they found her Lauren might be getting to meet her twin soon."

Leaning into Normani I look at Dinah and she looks guilty.
"C-come h-here DJ" Opening my arms she came and hugged me I lean into her and keep crying.

Indika's p.o.v.

Watching how sad Lauren is, is heart breaking. I then realized that I made a mistake not getting in contact sooner. Sighing I walk up to Ashley "hey ash I need to head out like now.... can I go? "
"Is everything okay Rosie?"
Nodding "yeah, um Izack is not feeling well and my mom has to go out"
"Yeah go ahead has that table payed?" Nodding I smiles. "Just take it out of my check Okay?" Nodding she headeds to another table.

Running out to my car I head home.