Chapter 12 (not edited)

Indika's p.o.v.

I woke up cuddling something but it was warm and I was comfy so I snuggle more not opening my eyes. Hearing it giggle I got curious and started feeling it. Putting my hand on it I know it's a person now so I start to move my hand up till I hit the boobs. Hmm firm and big knowing this I move my hand up a bit higher to the face and feel around when they licks my hand and giggle. Whipping my hand on their shirt I snuggle more.

"Hey Ally your boobs make a good pillow" I mumble then hear a lot of laughing.
"Thank you Indika"
Cuddling back into her I feel her play with my hair which puts me back to sleep.

Waking up this time I actually open my eyes. A decision I immediately regret. It was way to bright for my liking. Looking around I notice I'm all alone. So I stand up and walk around looking for one of the girls. Not seeing any of them or my phone I lay on the couch and just think.

How did all that shit happen in one day? How long has my 'mom' been cheating on my dad? How long will it take Izack to adapt? How long will it take me to adapt? What time is it? Am I late for work. Where's my phone? Where the girls at? seriously what time is it? How did I get in bed last night? Ally has nice boobs, and a nice body. When will the girls get back? When will I see Chris and Taylor? What will I call them? Ris? Chris? Yay? Taylor? Yaya? Ughhhh what time is it?

After a few minutes the girls walk in looking sweaty. Did they go workout without me? Pouting I just watch them. They didn't even notice me! How rude! I'm to fabulous to not get noticed! Thats when Lauren walks out of the room "where's Indika?" All the girls shrug while Dinah pull her phone out and calk my phone. That would have worked but I don't know where my phone is.
"It went strait to voice mail"
"Guys what if she left? What is she hated me and left? What is Elizabeth came and took her?! What if she ran away?"
Lauren starts to panicked so I quickly sit up "you guys are blind as fuck!"
Looking at me Lauren runs to me kissing all over my face "I thought you left!!"
"Ughh Renny it's to early for that shit!"
"Indika language! "
"Aye aye captain pillows!" I fake salut.
All the girls laugh while Ally blushes walking out of the room
"Captain pillows?" Nani asks.
"Her boobs make an amazingly comfortable pillow."
this makes them laugh harder. Deciding to wait for them to get ready I grab my bad and look for an outfit.
"So where we're you guys?"
"Sound check."
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"Captain pillows said she tried and couldn't wake you up so we just let you sleep besides you had a long day yesterday. "
"Oh... yeah I hate mornings. By the way what time is it?"
"3"
"The fuck? How did I get here last night? I normally stay with Izack at the hospital when this happens."
"You fell asleep on Lauren's lap then Lauren feel asleep holding you so Dinah and I carried you guy and p it you in bed."
"Oh.... how did I end up cuddled with pillows then?"
Walking into the closet I change into what I'm going to where then walk out flopping on the couch.
"We put you and Lauren in the middle while moni and ally cuddled you guys. Camila and I feel asleep on the couch while talking."
"Where my phone? "
"I have no clue"
"Where's Izack? He should have been released already? Who picks him up?"
"Papa and mama j did. They already got the papers signed and everything."
"Oh.... what time is the show?"
"7. Whats with all the questions? "
"I'm a curious person Sue me. Where's pillows?"
"I'm right here why?"
"I wanna cuddle"
"Oh okay"
"Renny? "
"Yes Indika?"
"What if Chris and Taylor don't like me and Izack?"
"They'll love you now Shh"

Pouting I cuddle into ally putting my head on her boobs making her laugh. Looking around I see all the girls doing their own thing making me smile while look up at Ally to my surprise she's already looking at me.