Agony

A/N: Here's chapter 2! Hope you like it! Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- In the Infirmary - (3rd POV)

Silence was the only thing that resounded in the infirmary and then out of nowhere the door to the infirmary opened, Team A was then greeted by the loud voice of the one and only Juvia along with the rest of Team B. "LUCY! Is she okay?!" Cried out Juvia and Mira right behind her.

"You guys.."

"Hey Gray, even if we're from different teams, we are still all from the same guild right?" Cana said.

Porlyusica sighed and the loudness that came from Team B, "Thanks to Wendy, her life is not at risk for the moment."

"Thank goodness!"

"I'm relieved that she has been treated," Erza sighed, glad that Lucy was safe.

Natsu then growled, "those bastards..!"

"I know what you want to say, Natsu, I too feel the same." Laxus' deep baritone voice rang in the room.

"nngh," everyone grew silent as Lucy started to wake up.

"LUCY!" Everyone screamed.

"Everyone, I'm so sorry..I've lost once again," Lucy opened one eye to show that she was awake.

"What are you saying! You got 2nd place, that's in total 8 points!"

"You did great Lucy" Erza smiled.

"Um.. my keys," Lucy exclaimed weakly.

Happy hopped onto the bed holding onto Lucy's keys, "they're right here," gently handing it to her. Lucy then held onto her keys tightly and drifted to sleep with a soft, gentle smile on her face. "Seems like she's fallen asleep again," Mira whispered in her usual soft voice.

Cana sighed and her eyes grew furious, "they've put us in such a depressing mood."

"SaberTooth..," Gray clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. Gajeel at that moment decided to join the conversation, "I don't like this at all," though he kept up his expressionless face, his eyes showed fury.

"So both Team A and B are here, perfect timing" Master walked right into the room, surprising both teams.

"I don't know if this should be considered as a good thing or a bad thing but, the game's administration has ordered us to combine both our teams into one."

"Combining Team A and B?"

"Why would they..?"

"Well, they said that because of Raven Tail's disqualification, it would be troublesome to have an odd number of teams in the matches and battles. So we must reorganize a new team with five members."

The new Fairy Tail team has been chosen and the five members of Team Fairy Tail will consist of Natsu, Gray, Erza, Gajeel, and Laxus.

***************

"I'll definitely get revenge for Lucy! I won't forgive them for laughing at our friends!" Natsu yelled.

****************

Grand Magic Games, Day 4 -Tag Battle.

Natsu and Gajeel Vs Sting and Rogue

The four dragon-slayers guided by fate!

Time to figure out who's the strongest.

"Start!" Exclaimed the judges.

"Let's go, Rogue."