Chapter 8

A/N: I have no idea what I'm writing anymore... so much homework from school that I lost all of my ideas... Any way here's chapter 8!!

--------------------------------------------------

" Now the winner for this year is .... FAIRY TAIL! " said Mato

" Yes we did it!!!!" said natsu and punching in the air

Happy on the other hand was nearby the rest of the Guild laughing and crying tears of joy.

Sabertooth on the other hand was just laying around.

      ~ Time skip ~

Lucy's POV

Master said that we will stay for another week and celebrate! He said that we will be going to a nearby bar to celebrate tonight. Master also said that we will invite the other guilds even Sabertooth was invited. But oh well

All of us who participated decide to rest for the rest of the day.

After a couple of hours later I woke up.

It is evening the sun setting is really pretty to wake up to.

" alrighty time to go party!" I said to myself

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teath. After that I hoped into the hot bath and rinsed myself with my  favorite strawberry, vanilla and chocolate body wash. After that I rinsed out my hair and got out of the bath. I then changed into a nice midnight black laced dress on and my black high heels on. I then dried my hair before doing ny hair and a bit of make up.

" all done " I said and went out of my room and walked my way to the bar. As I walked into the bar Natsu slung his arms around me and I could tell he drank some alchohol.

" Hey Luce!" he said before kissing me on the cheeks.

" Natsu?!" I said blushing slightly

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: ahhhh feels so nice after writing another chapter. I hope ill finish the next chapter before next month! Oh and my friend asked if I can put some LEMON into this fabric so who wants me to put in some Sting X Lucy lemon?