Chapter 9!

Sting POV

Just as Lucy came in the bar, Natsu kissed her on the cheeks!

" um Sting are you alright?" said Orga ( I think thats how you spell it.. cant remember sorry!) a little worried.
" Over my dead body!" I said permitting a dark aura, scaring Orga that he ran to Rogue.

I decided to drink more alchohol then I expected. Although I'm not really drunk yet.

" Hey stingy bee!" said Lucy coming over to me.
" Hey blondie.. " I said blushing
" Sting? are you alright ?" she said worriedly
" awe you do care" I said smirking.

" sh-shut it Sting" She said blushing.
" hey blondie your really cute when your blushing ye know" I said

" ...." Blondie was silent but she was blushing like a little red potato.
So I pat her head gently.
She looked up at me
" is something wrong Blondie?" I said blushing slightly
" erm Sting?" She said slightly saying it with a sad tone.
" yea what is it?" I said
" After you leave tomorrow...will I ever see you again?" She said as tears started forming.
I was shocked .. I never wanted to see her cry... ever
So I tried to cheer her up
" don't worry we will meet someday again right?" I said smiling.
" Sting..." she said quietly then dragged me outside to a dark alley.
Then she pushed me to a nearby wall in the alley.
" Luc-" Before I knew it she had cut me of with her lips ,brushing against mine. I didn't know what to do so I had kissed her back passionately.
We pulled back for air
" Lucy..." I had said
Then I was interrupted by Lucy hugging me tightly
" Sting... I love .. you ... so.. please don't leave... please" She had said while tears came flowing out of her eyes.
" please don't leave, sting" she said sobbing
I hugged her back tightly.
" sorry... but Sabertooth is where I belong.. I'm part of that guild.. and I don't want to leave my friends" I had said slowly.
" but... but! I love you Sting!" she said crying her eyes out.
" Lucy... I love you too. So you don't have to worry I'll come visit someday alright?" I said
" Sting .. m-make love.. to me." She said looking up at me with tears still in her eyes.
" Lucy..." I said
" please sting I want it " She said while clinging onto me tighter.
"alright " I said

~ In sting's room ~
(Alright I can't write the lemon but you should what just happened in Sting's room so let out your wild fantasies ;))

~ The next morning ~
Lucy POV

I woke looking at my surrounding before blushing remembering what happened yesterday night and that I'm still in Sting's room blushing more redder then Erza's hair.
" Oh Blondie your blushing so early in the morning?" said Sting who was beside with one arm around my waist.
I turn around and met Sting's bare chest before hiding myself in the covers.
" hmm? Lucy? What's the matter?" said sting with a gentle tone.
" n-nothing at all " I said pulling of a bit of the cover, fake laughing.
" You don't have to fake laugh I know your sad that I'm gonna leave aren't you" Sting said holding me more firmly then before.
I had stopped laughing and looked up at sting with tears threatening to fall.
---------------------------------------------
A/N: okay! Feww it's the longest chapter I have written probably.. So I'll try to finish the next chapter this week! Hope you enjoyed it!