Momo X Closet Pervert Reader

Momo and you had been friends since you met each other. But today he was coming over to your apartment to hang out. Usually, you too would normally go to the park, but the forecast wasn't in your favor. You decided to go to your room and get the thing a bit cleaned up before he arrived. Making your bed you hear a knock at the front door. "Coming." You said. Going towards the door. You open to see his smiling face. "(Y/N)-chan I brought some movies. You ready to the socks scared off of you." He said smirking. "More like you getting scared to death." You replied letting him in. You led him to your room. You sit down on your half ass made bed. Momo sits next to you. He pulls out the movies. "Okay I've got three different ones, so you pick which one we should watch first." He said handing the DVDs to you. 'The Ring, Come Back to Me, and The Ward.' You read in your head. You've seen The Ring god knows how many times. So you begin to read the deceptions of the other two. Momo saw you were busy read the backs so he looked around the room. His eyes gazed at the bottom of your bed. You didn't notice him going over there to take a closer look, you were too busy deciding which one to watch. "(Y/N) why do you have dirty magazines?" He questioned. You instantly stop reading and looked down at him holding one. 'Shit!' You yell at yourself. "Umm. I think we should watch The Ward." You say trying to avoid the subject. He didn't like that answer. He wanted to know why a girl would have such dirty things, but he let it go. "Okay. My brother said that one is really creepy." He replies. Thinking to yourself 'Why did he just let it go that quickly? I mean isn't obvious that I'm just a perverted girl. A girl who should have hidden those better.' You thought as you handed him the disk for him to put in. You skip to the main menu and press play. Both of you now sitting on the floor in a darkened room. Because all horror movies are better in the dark. It was now about fifteen minutes in and Momo decided to ask once more. "(Y/N) why do you have dirty magazines?" He said again hoping you wouldn't change the subject again. But instead of that, you ignored him. You continued to watch the movie. 'The hell Momo think about it.' You frustratedly said to yourself. Suddenly you felt his hand on your thigh. 'What are you thinking Momo?' You thought nervously. Both of you still watching. You jump at the scene of the dead lady coming up behind the blonde girl. Momo softly chuckles to himself. "What you laughing at you jumped too." You said defensively. He smiles and pulls you into his lap wrapping his arms around your stomach. "You're safe now." He said softly next your ear. Smiling to yourself you lean back into his chest. Pecking is cheek you look back the movie. He immediately blushed. He held you tighter in his embrace. "Momo. Can I ask you something?" You question looking up at him. "Yeah, anything." He answered. You take a deep breath. "Do you think perverted girl are gross?" You asked. His eyes widened a bit. "(Y/N) I don't think you're gross. Just because you have dirty magazines. That doesn't mean you're a pervert. It healthily to masturbate. Plus I think your an amazing person for who you are inside not for what you read." He replied truthfully. You smiled closing your eyes breathing in. "Thanks, Momo. I think your an amazing person too." You say grabbing ahold of his hands.
*Author here I hope you enjoyed the first one. Next will be a Nagisa X Reader*