Rei X Nagisa X Reader ~Lime~

The three of you were hanging out at Rei's place since no one was there. "So why do we have to be alone?" You asked Nagisa. "Well isn't it obvious." He replied. "No, it is not. That's why she asked." Rei stated. "Man you guys aren't fun. I want us to play a game." He smirked. You and Rei looked at each other with a face of horror. "What sort of game?" You questioned. "That's for me to know and you two to find out." He giggled. Sighing, Rei lets the two of you in. "Let's go to your room Rei!" Nagisa shouted. "Fine," Rei said. Going into his room your eye lit up at how clean it was. Nagisa flopped onto his bed. "NAGISA! Please refine from breaking my bed." He angrily shouted. "Sorry. But any way you two get over here." Nagisa smiled. Reluctantly we did as he wanted. "No Rei-chan you're sitting in the middle." He said pushing Rei to move. Now curious you ask "Nagisa? Why does it matter where he sits?" "Cause it just does!" He retorted. Nagisa pushed Rei back against the wall. Then started to undo his pants. "What are you doing!" Rei cried. Nagisa ignored him and continued. Rei was completely exposed. Blushing you turn away. "Nagisa what are going to do?!?" Rei whined. "It's not what I'm going to do. It's what (Y/N) and I are going to do." He said pulling you down towards Rei's member. "Nagisa?" You softly said. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and started to rub it softly. "Uhh~ Rei quietly moaned. Gulping you couldn't resist the temptation anymore. Placing your tongue on the tip, you start to lick around it. Nagisa moves his hand away and begins to lick the side of his shaft. Rei's moans started to become a bit louder. His member was now completely hard. The two of you continued licking his member. Licking your lips you say "Hey Nagisa can I put in my mouth?" He smirked licking his lips he replies "Yeah. As long as I get a turn." Nagisa moved away, so you could have all to yourself. Pushing in deep in your throat, you then started to twirl your tongue around. "Nagisa what are you do-" Rei started to say as Nagisa cut him off by pushing lips against his. Nagisa started to rub himself, as he moaned into Rei's mouth. You decided to pick up the pace and suck even faster. Rei's member start to twitch in your mouth. With one more thrust in he came inside your mouth. Nagisa pulled away and said "Awe. (Y/n)-chan I wanted to taste it too!" You motioned him closer to you. You pushed your lips on his and shoved your tongue into his mouth. Pushing some of Rei's cum into Nagisa's mouth. You pulled away and swallowed. "Why wouldn't I share with you?" You smirked licking your lips. Nagisa smiled and replied "Mmm. It's so sweet. Thanks for the treat." He said blushing. In sync Nagisa and you looked up at Rei who was completely tomato faced. "I think he liked it." Nagisa giggled. You nodded and laughed in agreement.