||a letter to my future self||

Dear future me,

I am writing this at midnight,as a young girl slowly but surely, entering adulthood.

I hope you're doing okay.
I hope you still keep in touch with your junior high school friends that you used to love so much.

I hope you're over that boy that broke your heart.
I hope you don't think about him anymore.

I hope you're exploring and learning about different things and all the beauty this world holds.

I hope you're listening to new music,trying new food,reading new genres of books,watching movies you've never watched before,been to museums and countries you always dreamed of visiting.

I hope you're still singing.
You were never really that good,but it was always fun,wasn't it?
I hope you're still drawing,or at least doodling.

I hope you're still writing. That was something that used to be your cure when nobody was there to heal you.

I hope you're still in school,aiming to be a psychologist.
Or maybe you've changed your mind by the time you're reading this.
I just hope you know what you're doing,and that you really love what you're doing.

I hope you're more confident,less insecure about everything you do,write or say.
I hope you're being yourself.

I hope you're at peace.
I hope you're happy.
I hope you still get excited about little things,and I hope you've found somebody that you really,and truly,love.

Just keep going.
You were always strong,you can do it.
Please,never give up.

Sincerely,little me.