Part 26 - Sumarth drunk...

Sumedh's POV
I took the glass of milkshake. I held her hand and made her sit with me. "Btao kiya hua h" I asked very sweetly. "K-k-kucch bhi to nhi" She replied. "Agar k-k-kucch nhi hua to mere saath ese parayo jesa behave kyu kar rhi ho?" I asked. She stood up and went to the window. "Sumedh esa kucch nhi, me to normal behave kar rhi hu" She said looking out of the window. "Accha? To fir nazre kyu chura rhi ho?" I asked as I stood up. She looked back. She came to me and hugged me, as tight as possible. "Hey, kiya hua h? Are you ok? Kisi ne kucch kaha tumse? Tabiyat to..." I was asking when she interuppted me in between. "I love you...I love you even more than before!" She said. I smiled. "Matlab Siddharth k pet me baat rhi nhi" I said. She smiled. I was about to break the hug, but she hugged me again. She didn't want to let me go. "Sumedh aap...aap kyu ho itne acche? Kyu aap pe hamesha zada pyaar aata h?" She asked. I smiled. "Acche logo ko sab acche lagte h" I said. Finally she broke the hug. "I know ki tumhe kis dard se guzarna prega mere saath zindagi bitane k lie...me nhi chahta ki tumhe kisi bhi cheez ki kami ho" I tried to say. There were many more things that I wanted to say, but I couldn't. Actually, she was able to understand what was happening in my mind. She made me sit. "Aapki taraf se, mujhe koi kami nhi h. Jitna pyaar aap mujhe jrte h, utna me aapko kabhi nhi kar paunghi" She said cupping my face. She was looking really cute. "Siddharth ne mujhe sab btaya. Mujhe pta h aap meri kitni respect krte h, har lrki ki kitni respect krte h. Aapko badalne ki koi zarurat nhi h. Mere dil me aapke lie bohot respect thi, aur hamesha raheghi" She said.

Those words meant a lot. I gave her a tight hug. I never wanted to lose her.

"Bhai mujhe bhi hug dede!!" Someone said from behind. Ok, I could guess; that voice was unique. He was none other than Punyakar! I looked behind. Yes!! I went to him and hugged him. "Saale kaha tha? Kitne time baad aya milne!" I said. He chuckled. His one of my best friends, best dance partners...best everything!

He looked at Miss RCB and gave me a nudge. I smiled. He went towards her and touched her feet. "Bhabhiji!!! Pai-lagu Bhabhiji!" Punyakar said. Miss RCB took a step backwards. "Are bas bas...thik h" She said. She didn't expect it actually. She looked at me. I nodded and introduced her with Punyakar. "Miss RCB ye mera dost h Punyakar aur tu...tu to janta hi h" I said.

"Bhabhi aashirvaad do, jaldi se aapke lie ek devraani mil jae!" He said. Miss RCB chuckled and nodded. "Zarur mileghi! Try krte rahiye" She said. He smiled and nodded. "Chal na tujhse boht baate krni h" I said to him. We started walking to the door and then I turned back to see Miss RCB. She was looking at me. I gave her a flying kiss. She smiled and we left the kitchen.

Bandana's POV
Flying kiss, ok 'my' Sumedh was back. He even trained his friend to call me 'Bhabhi'? I just smiled. I went to the sitting room. Samaira was sitting alone, watching tv. I sat with her. "Siddharth kaha h?" I asked. "Sumedh aur Punyakar k saath betha h andar" She said annoingly. "I'm telling you, larke lrkio se zada gossip krte h!" She said getting close to me. "Well, me gossip nhi krti" I said. "Han, to mene bhi larkia kaha" She said. I looked at her making a poker face. She grinned. "Ok sorry. Han tu ek special piece h is lie nhi krti. Lekin ab dekhna, yeh teeno do ghante se pehle bahar nhi aenghe!" She said. As soon as she finished saying that, Sumedh, Siddharth and Punyakar came out of the room. I looked at Samaira. "Baba Samaira ki bhavisshya wani galat sabeet ho gey!" I whispered.

"Miss RCB ham teeno ghumne jaa rahe h. Maa pooche to keh dena k ham sab Ommy k yaha gey h. Waha Swapnil se bhi mil lenghe" Sumedh said. I nodded. They left.

We were getting really very bored. "Sumedh nhi h, Siddharth nhi h...ab ham kiya karenghe?" Samaira said annoingly. "Havan krenghe, havan krenghe, havan krenghe" I said doing 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag''s step. She laughed. Then she joined me. Sometimes we both behave like kids, but its much needed you know.

After waiting for Sumedh and Siddharth, we finally had dinner. Uncle and Aunty went to bed. Samaira called Siddharth. "Samaira ham ek ghante me pohonchte h" Siddharth said and ended the call. "Bandana, music suna tune? Woh waha party mna rehe h!" She said. I nodded. "Chal koi baat nhi. Itne time baad sab friends mile h, party mnane de yaar" I said. She rolled her eyes.

We waited an hour. Ten more minutes...twenty more minutes...thirty more minutes: we waited another hour! No sign of them. It was midnight. Finally we heard their voices. Punyakar came to drop them home. We watched from the window. Damn! They were drunk. Actually drunk! We both went to the car and took them inside. They weren't even able to stand properly. I took Sumedh to his room while Siddharth wanted to sleep in the guest room.

I made him lay down. He was saying something which wasn't clear due to the effect of alcohol. "M-Miss RCB yaha betho na please" Sumedh said. I was already damn angry, and he wanted me to sit there with him. He forced so I sat there. He held my hand and wasn't leaving me. I was sitting almost from an hour. Then I fell asleep.

Samaira's POV
I was hell angry. I made him lay on the bed. "Samaira I love you" He said. I ignored. "Samaira!! I love you yaar!" He said it again. I ignored again. He wasn't looking fine; he drank a lot, it was visible on his face. He said it for the third time, and this time he almost yelled it. "Han han thik h! I love you too! Ab chup chap so jao" I said keeping my hand on his mouth. "N-na soya to?" He asked innocently.