chapter 2

*Blazes POV*

I wake up and notice my head was on Blades sholder. "Oh crap... I'm so sorry... I-I didn't mean to fall asleep-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"It's ok. I don't mind. I almost fell asleep myself" he says making my cheeks start to get hot so I look down at my lap quickly hoping he didn't notice.

"Wait... What time is it?" I ask looking up at him.

"Umm... It is.." he says and takes his phone out of his pocket and checking it.

"It is 2:13" he says.

"What!? We should have been in class an hour ago!" I say. "Oh well... Guess we'll just skip the rest of school. What do u want to do?" I say.

"Do u want to go to the mall?" He says smiling.

"Sure... But how are we gonna get there?" I say looking at him with a questioning face.

"I can drive us." He says with a smirk on his face and gets up and grabs his bookbag. He looks at me with an evil smirk on his face. "Why are you smir-" I was cut off by him picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder so that my butt was in the air, my face was facing his back and he was holding my legs. "Ahhhh!! What the hell man!! Uncalled for!!" I say smacking him on the butt and he laughs.

He sets me down and I look around at the cars. "Which one is yours?" I ask and look at him. He points to a red and black motorcycle.

"Cool!" I say and look at him.

"Come on" he says and grabs my hand and pulls me close to him and picks me up and puts me on his waist and walks toward his bike. He gives me his helmet that is black with red skulls and red roses on it. I put it on, still on his waist.

"Cool helmet"

"Thanks"

*Blades POV*

I pick her up and put her on my waist and I walk over to my bike. I give her my helmet. "Cool helmet" she says to me. I say the only thing that I could manage to say "Thanks".

I put her down and got on my bike and she gets on behind me and wraps her arms around my stomach and scoots closer to the point where I could feel her thighs against me. I start the engine and pull out of the school parking lot and down toward the mall. When we get to the mall she gets off my bike and I follow I take the helmet off of her and set it on my bike. She grabs my hand and pulls me toward the entrance on the mall. "What store do u want to go to first?" I ask her.

"Spencer's" She says.

"Ok, let's go" I say and start to walk towards Spencer's with her next to me.

"What's your 5 favorite bands? I ask her trying to start a conversation.

"BMTH, FIR, BVB, PTV and..... Ummm... Asking Alexandria... What about you?" She says and I smile and laugh. "Those are my favorite bands too" I say truthfully. "Cool" she smiles and we stop in front of Spencer's and go in. She goes straight to the earrings
And looks through them until she finds the 10 gauge. I stand behind her and look over her shoulder and point to a really cool pair of earrings that are black with red splats on them. They look like angel wings.

"These ones are cool" I say and she turns around and blushes when she sees the position that we are in.

"Yea" She breathes out.

"You are a 10 gauge?" I ask her.

"Yea. I need to size up when I get enough money to buy new earrings my mom doesn't like me buying earrings." she says and looks down. She looks at me and smiles a little then goes over to the chokers. I feel bad for her. I walk up to one of the guys who works there.

"How may I help you?" The guy said.

"I need to get a pair of earrings" I say walking over to the case that the earrings that she likes is in and point to the one that she liked.

"Ok" he said and opens up the case and pulls out the earrings and hands them to me.

"Thank you" I say

"Your welcome" He says. And I walk up to the counter and pay for them and he gives me the bag that has the earrings in it and I walk over to Blaze.

"Here ya go" I say handing her the bag. "Don't look at it yet" I tell her.
"Ok" she says and puts it in her back pocket. She keeps looking at the chokers but she doesn't find anything so we leave.

"Where to next?" I ask her.

"Hot Topic" she says and I start to walk to Hot Topic with her still next to me. We go into Hot Topic and she goes straight towards the bracelets. She grabs a friendship necklace that looks cool. It's a Batman on one half and Robin on the other half. *like in the picture above*

She takes it up to the counter to pay for it and buys it and we walk out of the store.

"What do u wanna do now?" I ask her.

"I don't know. There isn't anywhere else that I wanna go." She says.
I pull out my phone and text Andy; 'Hey did u guys wanna hang out with blaze today. We are at the mall now but we're done and Imma take her back to the house to wait for you guys.'
He replies a minute later saying; 'yea sure just don't you two do anything now ;)'
'I don't like her like that' I reply
'Sure ya don't' he responds
'Bye' I say and put my phone back in my pocket and looked at her and grab her hand and take her to the bike.

"Where are we going" she asks me.

"My house" I say and she puts on the helmet and gets on with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys and girls. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had a lot of drama going on in my life with my bf breaking up with me and me almost having to go to eastern state. If anyone needs to talk I'm here. It's just gonna take time to get my parents trust back. So... Please comment and vote.

~ kipa