chapter 1

Copyrighted ©2016 CeramicGlass All Right Reserved

Any part of this story character names or places would be just purely coincidence. And this story is non-fictional so no harm intended. This whole story is thought up purely in my mind and if some parts is similar I can just tell you we have something in common which is brain.
Please do not plagorise any part of this story as it is not a pleasant thing to do so and both parties will not be in good mood.

And I might have errors in them but all of us will make mistakes and that's what causes us to improve.

And if there is any error, please don't mind it and I won't be changing it. It just makes the story weird in a good way.

With that said, enjoy reading :)

~ Adios ~

*******************************************

Since the 2000 year, werewolves had made themselves known to all over the world and they even wanted control over everypiece of land which consisted of a large scale forest and including some countries to build their nest and raise their pups, they wanted unmates girls aged ranged from 13-25 to be mentally prepared if an unmated werewolves come upon them and claim them as their mate. Of course the countries were unhappy their demands and the US even declared a war to them to show their unhappiness. Everyone thought that the US will definitely going to win the war but it was utterly wrong. The US suffered a heavy loss instead. They had loss the power to control their piece of land and the werewolves would be taking over the control. Many other countries face the same problem as the werewolves attacked other parts of the countries too as werewolves went all out.

However in some small parts of the world, there is still some places ruled by human governmence where both the human and the werewolves signed a treaty that they will be living in peace and would not expect either one to be meddling against each other stuffs. Many of the citizens living under werewolves governmence had tried to escaped. But the werewolves had captured all of them and since then, no one had heard any news regarding them. Many thought that they would have been killed while some choose not to think about it.

While the werewolves in the city introduced new laws, humans hated them but never showed their fear towards them. After all by showing your fear, you had already lost the fight. To make things worse, they even made students who were 18 and above in the school to attend 'The Change' and it is compulsory. The name sounds nice but in fact, it's not. It is a day where it will seal thousands of student life, be it against their will or not. Different pack around the city would be going around different school in search of their mate. If the students is their mate and they accepted it, they would be happily escorted to their mate's pack and would live happy ever after. If their not, they will force them, drug them, tie them, they will pratically drag their bodies even if they had too.

And my dears, I'm lucky and blessed enough to be the fifth batch of aged 18 students and the 'The Change' would be around the corner which I can't wait for it to come. Note my sarcasm.

************************************

*Chapter 1*

"Why do I have to go for this stupid thing." I said annoyed at the matter of fact that we, humans had to attend that event without any exceptions.
"Well Celina, they said that it was to find their mates and- "
"Why do WE, humans have to be their mates. They have tons of unmated werewolves that can be their mates also." I cut into Alexis sentence, too frustrated to care. Why must I be borned in this state! Can't I be borned in other state where it is ruled by human committee. Why must I also be the 'just nice' age for the werewolves to find their mate. My thoughts were cut when Alexis spoke up "Dear Celina, did you pay attention in class about werewolves history? The teachers mentioned about werewolves able to have a human soulmate." Alexis said in a bored tone.