chapter 3

*previously *

I felt a finger trace my jawline and with a force, he lifted up my face but with my eyes tightly shut.

"Would you open your eyes." that ever same voice spoke up.

Please let it work please.....

With the last pray, I slowly open by eyes, just to be met with a green eye.

************************************

He stared at me for 10 seconds before releasing his hand on my jaw. He turned back to look at me before walked away.

Letting out a huge sign, I looked at his backframe. He had a black messy hair which was styled like he just woke up. He was wearing a white sleeve shirt that was rolled up till his elbow. He seemed to be around 6'5 which is like woah.

Turning away to look at Jessica, I saw that she was staring at me. "Are you okay? " was the first thing she said to me. "Yea I'm fine, I'm fine." I said as I mentally high fived myself.

"We are both lucky, we didn't have a-" a growl erupted from the left as a male walked towards us. He was staring at Jessica straight and instantly I knew she was doomed.

Oh shit Jessica

She turned to look at me before she was yanked to look at him. "Mate" he said as he engulf her in a hug. Jessica could not breathe and she started choking.

"Hey! You are choking her, let her go!" I said as I started hitting him with my tied hands.

"I WILL NOT LET HER GO, SHE IS MINE! " he said as he squeezed Jessica even tighter.

"No one is stealing her, you are choking her!!" I said as I raised my tied hands in air to indicate that I mean no harm.

"I'm so sorry mate, I didn't mean it." he said as he cut the ropes off her hand and leg. He carried her up and walked away just to get stopped by Jessica whispering in his ear. His eyes turned black before agreeing. He put Jessica down and walked back towards me, cutting off the ropes. Before he turn his back, he said "Go, if I see you again I will not hesitate to bring you back here to receive your punishment. And be grateful it was my mate that save you if not I would not even want to save you. " he said as he walk towards Jessica before picking her up.

She think of me... And I.... I didn't tell her... I'm so selfish...... I don't deserve her as my friend.... I said in my mind, not noticing that one silent and stray tear rolled down my cheeks.

Picking up myself mentally and physically, I ran towards the nearest exit, thankfull that the guards are no where to be seen.

For the next hour, I ran and ran. I ran till my leg could not run any further. I stopped at a pub named ' BlackHole'. Somehow the name of the pub attracts all my attention to it and I pondered for a while before walking into the pub.

I walked in the pub and instantly I was attacked with strong beat of the song that was playing. It was a small pub but I can sense that some of the people inside are werewolves. It was hard to tell if one was a werewolf. A werewolf male is usually bigger built than a human male where as a female werewolf is more hard to recognise as they are usually around the same built of a female human.

I walked to the nearest bar and had 2 shots to warm my stomach first. After having 3 more shots, I started to feel the alcohol kick in. "Why do you want to get drunk?" a guy who is around 20 sat by my side and ordered his drink."Who are you? Wait you are that guy at the auditorium. " I said as I stared at the guy's face. He is so hot, and have a face sculptured for a Greek God. And his body~~ So perfect, so wonderful. I wonder what it feels like if I ran my hand all over his body. Will it be hard? Soft? Hairy? Mushy? Silky? Cloud9?