chapter 5

*previously *

Suddenly a grow erupted from my back and before I could decipher, I was flung with a mightly force and I felt that my head was hit against with a tree and my whole body was numb from the impact.

Before the back dots fully covered my vision, I saw a midnight black wolf fighting a Sandy coloured wolf.

************************************

Cries

Cries

Cries

That what's I'm been hearing for the pass few days.

I'm currently facing a white space. No matter how far I walk, I'm still greeted by a white space. It seems never ending and so is the cries. It so unfamiliar and foreign to my ears yet I felt pained by just hearing it.

And so I blacked out again.

This time I woke up hearing a familiar cries. It was so familiar but I could not remember who's cry is it. Who is it......... I tried hard to recalled.

It's my diaper friend since 2.

It's my first friend I ever make.

She was my first friend whom I share my joy and misery.

She was the friend whom I talk bad about with about the teacher and students whom I don't like.

She was the first friend whom I can open to all my secret to.

She was the one which I gave my first kiss while we were playing pokey challenge.

She was the first one who make me actually think if I'm a lesbian with her.

She was the one who supported me when I fell down.

She was the one who watch movie marathon with me.

She was my shoulder to cry when I broke up with my boyfriend.

She was everything to me.

She is Alexis.

I recalled all those memories of the past with her and unknowingly, tears started flowing down my cheeks. Decided to follow the cries, I started to see colours appearing in the white space. It was all the memories reappearing mysteriously in the sky of the white space. I decided to touch on of the memories which was us having a stay over at her house while having a movie marathon. It was memorable as it was the first time she told me that she had a crush.

Suddenly a bright light shine and blind my vision temporary. Soon blackness over come me yet again.

Ti

Ti

Ti

Ti

Ti

Stupid alarm clock can someone off it. Annoyed by it, I started to open my eyes but as if my eye lids had been glued, it was tough for me to open. So I gave up trying and let myself engulfed in the darkness.

Ti

Ti

Ti

Ti

Ti

Ti

The alarm is ringing constantly as if it would not stop. Annoyed by it, I tried to open my eyes with all my force. Slowly but blur, I started to see a white coloured wall. Blinking once more, I got a clearer vision and I saw a white wall again I sat up slowly and nearly winced at the sudden ache on my head. I use my hand and feel where the ache had arisen and felt the roughness of the bandage. Suddenly I remembered how I tried to escape with Jessica which was the beta's mate and how I am being flung few feet away and having my head smashing on a thick tree trunk and not breaking my head. I winced at the thought of it.